Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Tren Ace. ED or EOD?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I don't think it matters. I use a transdermal and have to apply my testosterone 2xd, so I do that, too.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yeah, but you use a transdermal application, right? As much as I don't mind pinning ED, pinning twice a day would probably get annoying in a hurry, unless I got some immediate gratification out of it, i.e. suspension or heroin. (<---- Just kidding............. about the suspension.)

Did this guy get banned for the drug comment? He seemed like an OK guy...

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011

Wow, I hope not or I'll only be here very shortly. LMMFAO! I ain't shy about my weekend activities. ;)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yea what happened there?
this is an excellent topic and i think my next cycle thread may have sparked his interest in it. i have been torn between ED and EOD myself so even though youre banned thanks for starting this thread SAD

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Stable levels and the people who think it matters are retarded.

Hey! being retarded is fun sometimes! lol I'd say if your running 50mg each shot than yea ED is best , 100mg than you can get by with EOD

I will say I don't seem to get the pissed off moods as much with ed shots though.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Hey! being retarded is fun sometimes! lol I'd say if your running 50mg each shot than yea ED is best , 100mg than you can get by with EOD

I will say I don't seem to get the pissed off moods as much with ed shots though.

Hmmmmm, I'm using 50mg EOD(theoretically, tends to be 50mg EOD for 2 days and then 100mg because I forget for a week) and I don't get any moods at all.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
No he was being disrespectful to our mod Ms.Wetback.

and that won't fly here!

Good enough. Thanks for clarifying!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Hmmmmm, I'm using 50mg EOD(theoretically, tends to be 50mg EOD for 2 days and then 100mg because I forget for a week) and I don't get any moods at all.

true....but you're a bear....what about for us humans?

Oh, and SAD will be back tomorrow

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ive tried it both ways and was much happier with ED shots.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic