Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Transdermals

Can the same results be had with transdermals as they are with injectables?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
from Patrick Arnold:
"no fucking way a transdermal is going to be 35% absorption. anyone that tells you their product is doing that is lying. 10% is probably more typical. 20% perhaps is a maximum unless you scour your skin with a brillo pad before spraying"

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I have done tren in dermal, acetate pin, and enanthate pin. There is no way that the dermal was the strongest by far. It was still very strong dont get me wrong, but not even close. Where is your evidence? all your statements are anecdotal.

If it is cheaper to do dermals then why isnt the majority of people doing it compared to the minority?

When i did dermals, i would take a shower, and scrub HARD with a loufa to get any dead skin off my areas of application, i would also shave them to make sure none got lost in hair.

Let's say you have 100-mg/mL trenbolone acetate injectable and you also have a transdermal compound dosed at 100-mg/mL. Are you telling me that you'll feel differently if you injected 1-mL vs. rubbing on 2.5-mL transdermal (using your 40% absorption)? When a chemical gets into your body, it won't make a distinction on how it was delivered and automatically discount the transdermal. That isn't anecdotal; that's common sense.

The reason people don't do transdermals is because of psychological reasons. They subscribe to the ignorant statement, "Pin to win!" I ran the numbers before on CS, but I really don't feel like running them right now, because I'm in a don't-give-a-shit vacation mode. It's cheaper taking into account everything, e.g. consumables associated with injectables. Plus, if you get an infection, well...

from Patrick Arnold:
"no fucking way a transdermal is going to be 35% absorption. anyone that tells you their product is doing that is lying. 10% is probably more typical. 20% perhaps is a maximum unless you scour your skin with a brillo pad before spraying"

How long ago was that? When DMSO was the only transdermal vehicle? He said, "...before spraying," so it must have been a long time ago, or he's really not up on vehicles. If it was recently, he needs to go to some compounding pharmacist conferences.

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I grow just fine on 120mg test base transdermal ed. With site rotation I think I got around 60%. This can probably be increased through more titration

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I am going to run 120mg/ no at 1.5 mg ed for 16 weeks soon and report back

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
did it for years with prop and fina in the early to mid 90's....

hated the DMSO smell at the time....always was told elbows and knees was best spot to put on...
did like 3 to 5 cc per day...was alot back then to wait till dry and whatnot

with the newer tech and whatnot thats out now for trans. purposes it would prolly do somethin agin if i could get alot of mgs per ml...

i like pinning i guess

could ya do 2plus grams of of eth and cyp in trans???

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
you want the lowest molecular weight possible for best absorption. you should go with "X base" if you can. Tren ace is low enough to work.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
You could, in theory, apply it to your entire body and get some very extreme doses. You could put more in your body with transdermals than you can with injectables.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i thought only certain areas were good for applying transdermals. best places being soft side of forearm, biceps, shoulder, traps and chest. basically thin skin. i suppose you could get more in your body with dermals if you showered and loufa'd every hour and reapplied, but that seems crazy to me.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
The ONLY way to be sure is to do a comparision WITH BLOODWORK, from the same person. Otherwise, its opinion.

To state a quote I love, "In God I trust, all others bring data."

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Also anything could be de-esterfied with some old ways to make a base. Remember pellets.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic