Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Transdermals

Can the same results be had with transdermals as they are with injectables?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
EXTREMELY helpful!!! Thanks gentlemen.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
U can if you enjoy a painful burning sensation on your sack. Ive used my inner thigh in the site rotation.... bad idea my friend

was kidding jhot:)

I find this thread very interesting..as I've never tried td's. pinning does get tiring at times ...

such thing as tren td's?

how does cost compare to injectable oils?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
It all depends midevil, if you can get raw powder tren base for a good price, it could be close, but you get at highest 40% absorption from a dermal, so you waste 60% of your powder.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
was kidding jhot:)

I find this thread very interesting..as I've never tried td's. pinning does get tiring at times ...

such thing as tren td's?

Du wipped me up a batch of tren TD.....Some of the best tren i had, better or the same as the injectable with out the pinning. Its also great because you can add more oil to your arsenal.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I do enjoy the TD, but my absorption experience is more consistent with what goldy indicated.... 50% or less. Now if you use a base powder, you've got pure hormone, so for example you have about 25% more hormone with test base at 100mg/ml than with test prop at 100mg/ml. So if you figure you were pinning test prop at 100mg ED, your test base TD is a bit less, but not too much.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
It all depends midevil, if you can get raw powder tren base for a good price, it could be close, but you get at highest 40% absorption from a dermal, so you waste 60% of your powder.

I get a higher absorption than 40%. It's not based on bloodwork (frankly, I don't know what blood test I would do to determine trenbolone levels), but rather on what I experienced when I injected. I would say I'm closer to 70%. Even with a low absorption rate, it's still cheaper to use a transdermal than make an injectable.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
such thing as tren td's?

I'm running a trenbolone and Masteron transdermal now. Taking everything into account, transdermals are cheaper.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I do enjoy the TD, but my absorption experience is more consistent with what goldy indicated.... 50% or less. Now if you use a base powder, you've got pure hormone, so for example you have about 25% more hormone with test base at 100mg/ml than with test prop at 100mg/ml. So if you figure you were pinning test prop at 100mg ED, your test base TD is a bit less, but not too much.

Absorption rate is going to be completely subjective. You may have skin like Clint Eastwood, where I have skin of a newborn baby. LOL

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
For those that said you can't get the same results with a transdermal as you can with injectable, please state your reasoning and evidence, but please make it more than anecdotal.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Absorption rate is going to be completely subjective. You may have skin like Clint Eastwood, where I have skin of a newborn baby. LOL

You may be correct! LOL I think everyone should at least try TD one time to see if it's for them. I know I'm pretty much sold on it.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I get a higher absorption than 40%. It's not based on bloodwork (frankly, I don't know what blood test I would do to determine trenbolone levels), but rather on what I experienced when I injected. I would say I'm closer to 70%. Even with a low absorption rate, it's still cheaper to use a transdermal than make an injectable.

So you are saying that people on androgel are absorbing 70% of 5 GRAMS a day since it is 5 GRAMS a packet?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
For those that said you can't get the same results with a transdermal as you can with injectable, please state your reasoning and evidence, but please make it more than anecdotal.
I have done tren in dermal, acetate pin, and enanthate pin. There is no way that the dermal was the strongest by far. It was still very strong dont get me wrong, but not even close. Where is your evidence? all your statements are anecdotal.

If it is cheaper to do dermals then why isnt the majority of people doing it compared to the minority?

When i did dermals, i would take a shower, and scrub HARD with a loufa to get any dead skin off my areas of application, i would also shave them to make sure none got lost in hair.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic