Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Transdermals

Can the same results be had with transdermals as they are with injectables?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
.pellets and some heet ...I know that method

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
i thought only certain areas were good for applying transdermals. best places being soft side of forearm, biceps, shoulder, traps and chest. basically thin skin. i suppose you could get more in your body with dermals if you showered and loufa'd every hour and reapplied, but that seems crazy to me.

Shoulders/traps have thick skin and the same with the chest, its always being rubbed against with your shirt. You want places with the most veins and thin sensitive skin, the belly is a very good spot unless your fat, also like mentioned the thigh and a few others.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I enjoy pinning ED....fuck i would do it 2ED if it called for it...did transdermal thing and didnt get the same rush/euphoria i do from the whole setting up to actually injecting..Aside from that i find in my experiance better results from injections..

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
i thought only certain areas were good for applying transdermals. best places being soft side of forearm, biceps, shoulder, traps and chest. basically thin skin. i suppose you could get more in your body with dermals if you showered and loufa'd every hour and reapplied, but that seems crazy to me.

There are places that are better, but even the tougher spots will absorb some.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
question for DU/BG - my last batch I made 125mg/ml test base, and even though I titrated the shit out of it and cut it up best I could, it is still very grainy.. much more than when I used prop or tren.... is there anything I can do to maximize absorption with this batch of grainy TD? I wish I had invested in an agate pestle and morter, but it is too late for this batch

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic