jacobss
What's New?

Transdermal EQ

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Has anyone used transdermal EQ?

If so, how was it compared to the injectable at a similar dose? I'm assuming transdermal has a less then 50% absorption rate.

What dose did you use? I've got 25mg/ml was thinking just 2ml or 3ml per day. Just as an add on for vascularity.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Eq is such a long ester, im curious why youd be interested in a transdermal with half the absorbtion rate? Im sure based on your experience there is a method/reasoning for your inquiring, im just curious as to what it is.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Would have thought the molecular weight to be far too high for dermal penetration> if i remember correctly MW of bold undecycenate is like 450, whereas I have read anything with a MW over 300 wont really penetrate. Now if this is bold base you are talking about, different story. Depending on the carrier you could get maybe 30-40% absorption efficacy.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Eq is such a long ester, im curious why youd be interested in a transdermal with half the absorbtion rate? Im sure based on your experience there is a method/reasoning for your inquiring, im just curious as to what it is.

It's bold base.

Just wanting to get away with using as little as possible for as long as possible. Only got 2 bottles, wanted to know if its worth using or pitch em...

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
I tried transdermal eq at 2ml daily for about 12 weeks honestly didn't really see much from it at all.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
My girl friend doesnt wake up with a full beard and an attitude that way.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Be careful using any type of homebrew transdermal sh*t; I tried some 20+ years ago and got a nasty skin infection...Doc. had to prescribe meds. to get rid of it...Just an FYI...

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
been doing the TD thing for about 20 years now......you can certainly do both EQ or BB in TD form. Of course BB is better. For women TD's are the bees knees. A gal that I train has ONLY done TD's and from start to IFBB pro finish in 3 years I think it works very well. For men it's mild, but if you are not a fan of injects or are giving your scar tissued areas a break.....its all good. I prefer the heavy hitters for TD's in men though (tren is the best!!).

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've also run plenty of my own homebrew transdermals. I made my own test base and made one with tren ace, but I would simply stick with the base powders going forward. I only get 50% absorption mas, but it still works well. Nice for a change of pace.

I did run the bold base a couple of years back, but I had someone with more experience with transdermals make it for me. he had experience, and even he said the bold base was tempermental to make. Couldn't simply mix it with phlo gel ultra like the test base. had to add some other stuff to prevent it from hardening. I've never responded well to boldenone, so I'm not a good one to ask whether it's good or not. Don't see why not.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Be careful using any type of homebrew transdermal sh*t; I tried some 20+ years ago and got a nasty skin infection...Doc. had to prescribe meds. to get rid of it...Just an FYI...

they are probably using dmso. Gives me a nasty rash.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic