Members
Latest Member
Macdonaldebere
What's New?

Training for Valhalla

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Awesome workout bro!!! I would think the reasons for your lower back cramps was dehydration from activities earlier in the day with out re-hydrating. You could use some heat cream on your lower back to see if that helps. I know it does for me, especially at nite if my legs start cramping and I don't want to spend an hr, stretching to get them loose I put some generic stuff I get from walmart and I'M good to go the rest of the nite.
Yea good advice matey, j didn't think about the dehydration part. Proper makes sense. And yea ill give those creams a go, I've used them before over aching muscles (normally just in little tugs and pulls) and they have always worked a treat but never thought about using them like this :) thanks for the advice buddy :)

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
Highlights from yesterday's deadlift

Did a brutal 2 hour session with every set of deadlift supersetted with leg extensions and prone hypers. The pump was seriously unreal

My main working sets were

2 sets of 7reps on 180kg

20reps on 100kg

And 3 sets of 10 on 100kg with additional Bands 11.5kg - 36.4kg ( 25lb - 80lb)

I then finished on a blast set of leg extensions to give some real nasty bite into the quads and of course the compulsory hyperextension also.

Could barely stay standing by the end

Living my motto of

Walk into the gym - crawl out!

#BIGZILLA the #EighthWonderOfTheworld and #LATISAURUS REX ARTS

Present

#DEADZILLA APPROVED media

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
A good day to SQUAT - Training for VALHALLA 28/6/21

Nice lil pump up with leg extensions and prone hypers and then on squat some
Nice and easy warmups going up to 170kg

Then the real work came

180kg 8reps 3sets

Focused then more so with lunges

40kg 10reps 3sets

Before another final pump up on leg extensions and more prone hypers

BOOM

THATS HOW WE DO IT!!

The #FairyQuadMother and
The #Quadfather

Present

Totally #SQUATASTIC MEDIA

With #SQUATZILLA the #EighthWonderOfTheworld

#FeeFiFoFum

#BippityBoppityBOOM #EasyPeasy #LemonSqueezy #BeastModeActivated #valhalla #valhallaawaits #trainingforvalhalla #valhallagym #valhallafitness #strong #vikingpower #vikingstrength #oldmandtrength ☢ #monster ☢#powerlifting #powerlifter ️‍♂ #gainz #musclemonster #swoll #beastmode #liftheavyshit #doyouevenlift #neversettle #liftheavy ️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂