Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Top 5 steroids

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011

The best way for me to describe is that it's what everyone thought steroids were before they tried it. Seriously does some magic on a physique.

Is it stronger than Tren but without the sides?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Is it stronger than Tren but without the sides?

I've used the injectable version and it was "ok" from my experiences.

My list would be-
#1 testosterone
#2 trenbolone

No doubt the top 2 in that order
3,4,5 not as set in concrete for me.

#3 oxandrolone
#4 nandrolone
#5 methendrostenolone

For me I like the ones that make me
Feel good and also optimize my performance. I stay clear of things that make
Me feel like shit. (Oxymethelone, superdrol)

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Cypionate
Methyltrienolone
Mast P
NPP
Test Suspension

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I think it's relative to what one needs . Like I love winny , love sust, deca but I never cycle the same compounds I rotate / masteron I feel interchangeable with winny . EQ or Deca, sustenon or test cyp . Primo or tren - sons I stay on long, some compounds only 4-6 weeks .
Love injectable anadrol I can add power non stop to jump start or dbol . To me it's not a matter of one vs other or what best . Test will always for me be the backbone of my cycles . My motivation to eat and train harder are the main variables to the Bodybuilding promised land lol

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
If I was to make a list nowadays it would be: (not all AAS)

Test
Var
Nolvadex
Proviron
T3

same here. my top 5

test
mast prop
npp
gh
slin - this pre workout w/ gh is the shit, for both cutting and bulking.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I see a lot of people seem to like Deca. I've tried it 2 or 3 times and never been happy. Makes me feel really sluggish and bloated. I honestly feel weaker in it. I've considered tryin NPP to see if affects are any different but always pass in fear of the wasted time and money. Here's my personal fav list in a specific order with reasons. I tend to stick with the slower, quality compounds with the exception of tren lol

1. Test- for obvious reasons, main reason being I can't function without it. TRT pretty much sets this one as my main priority and of course it's nice to bump up the dose for a boost when cycling.

2. Tren E- the stuff might no be the safest but even at a dose as low as 200mg, the results usually are comparable to any other high dosed cycle of eq, mast, test etc.. even when stacking. Tren is magic if your diet and training are in point. Sometimes your diet really doesn't need to be that great actually.

3. EQ- I love the way I respond to it. Hungry within an hour of eating. My metabolism seems to be on turbo with about 600-800mg. Doesn't take 6 weeks to kick in like people claim either. I feel it just fine within a week or two. Vascularity and increased endurance really starts coming in around week 6 though.

4. Winstrol- hands down the best oral imo. I can get strong, dry and hard on it. Joints can get a sore quick if I'm slacking on taking a joint support though. 50mg has always been an effective dose for me.

5. Masteron- I tend to get the same effects from this as I do from EQ for the most part. Not much of an increase of appetite but everything else is close to the same. Slow but quality gains with about 400-600mg. I feel like it kind of gives me the hardening effect of winstrol with strength gains close to EQ.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
test
tren
bold
npp
tbol

-----
Really i would include GH on the list and place it probably 2-3 but its not technically a aas.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I see a lot of people seem to like Deca. I've tried it 2 or 3 times and never been happy. Makes me feel really sluggish and bloated. I honestly feel weaker in it. I've considered tryin NPP to see if affects are any different but always pass in fear of the wasted time and money. Here's my personal fav list in a specific order with reasons. I tend to stick with the slower, quality compounds with the exception of tren lol

1. Test- for obvious reasons, main reason being I can't function without it. TRT pretty much sets this one as my main priority and of course it's nice to bump up the dose for a boost when cycling.

2. Tren E- the stuff might no be the safest but even at a dose as low as 200mg, the results usually are comparable to any other high dosed cycle of eq, mast, test etc.. even when stacking. Tren is magic if your diet and training are in point. Sometimes your diet really doesn't need to be that great actually.

3. EQ- I love the way I respond to it. Hungry within an hour of eating. My metabolism seems to be on turbo with about 600-800mg. Doesn't take 6 weeks to kick in like people claim either. I feel it just fine within a week or two. Vascularity and increased endurance really starts coming in around week 6 though.

4. Winstrol- hands down the best oral imo. I can get strong, dry and hard on it. Joints can get a sore quick if I'm slacking on taking a joint support though. 50mg has always been an effective dose for me.

5. Masteron- I tend to get the same effects from this as I do from EQ for the most part. Not much of an increase of appetite but everything else is close to the same. Slow but quality gains with about 400-600mg. I feel like it kind of gives me the hardening effect of winstrol with strength gains close to EQ.

Hate Deca
Love NPP
for me the longer the ester the worse the sides. Ill never mess with tren E for that reason. Bold Cyp same thing had a great experience.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Have to include one of my new faves, NPP. Works just like EQ or Deca but kicks in immediately. 300-400mg per week does a body good.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
For me it's all about test and gh..
My body can tolerate a decent amount of test, like 750 easily, maybe a gram, with no sides..
I can't take the sides from the (prolactin loop?) compounds, like deca, etc
I've tried Tbol and anavar many times from many sources and not felt a thing..good, solid sources here, too
EQ makes me too crazy hungry!!
Dbol bloats my friggin head like a beach ball !
Very interesting reading about how different bodies react!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic