Kiddorism
What's New?

Top 5 steroids

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
For me it's all about test and gh..
My body can tolerate a decent amount of test, like 750 easily, maybe a gram, with no sides..
I can't take the sides from the (prolactin loop?) compounds, like deca, etc
I've tried Tbol and anavar many times from many sources and not felt a thing..good, solid sources here, too
EQ makes me too crazy hungry!!
Dbol bloats my friggin head like a beach ball !
Very interesting reading about how different bodies react!

For prolactin sides use caber. Half a tab per week and you should be good to go as long as you keep the doses sane. Also try using proviron while on it. I have never had tbol do anything at all from any source even at 80mg per day. Var is very mild and seems to start working at around 50mg per day. I just think for a male it's too expensive for what you get from it. When on dbol keep the dose at 30mg per day or less and watch your salt!.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Oct 28, 2014
I really.like a Test E and Deca combo. Building up to 500mg of each, per week. I'm an older dude, and really like the Deca's effect on the old joints!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
For me it's all about test and gh..
My body can tolerate a decent amount of test, like 750 easily, maybe a gram, with no sides..
I can't take the sides from the (prolactin loop?) compounds, like deca, etc
I've tried Tbol and anavar many times from many sources and not felt a thing..good, solid sources here, too
EQ makes me too crazy hungry!!
Dbol bloats my friggin head like a beach ball !
Very interesting reading about how different bodies react!

surprised to hear that about tbol and var. I love love love those two. They dont hit you like other orals with the extremely noticeable gains but they offer slow steady gains and little liver issue. Bold and hunger and difficult but after a few weeks it goes away. Same thing with mk677 at first you want ALL the food then it fades.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
for me personally... its a love and hate relationship but shit... what isnt!

Sus
Tren
Deca
Var
Winstrol

Big B

Big B

Mar 28, 2017
Deca
Tren e (ace too harsh for me)
DNP (250/day does me wonder)
NPP