Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Time for some Fishing

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I live very close to a nice lake in Oklahoma very near Kansas. I am in between boats but redneck we should get together and do some noodling amigo. I grew up on the walnut and Arkansas rivers in south Kansas.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I live very close to a nice lake in Oklahoma very near Kansas. I am in between boats but redneck we should get together and do some noodling amigo. I grew up on the walnut and Arkansas rivers in south Kansas.

Im down for that for sure, we are actually going to be down in north eastern oklahoma for a wedding in sept. so a side trip for noodling is definately doable. then i believe a few weeks after that we are heading to Eureka springs ark to do a week of chilling at beaver lake, so there is another oppurtunity

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Wish I could bring you to Colorado admin, feisty trout like GS showed, probly 12,000 feet, freakin' HEAVEN- I'll retire there, we'll smoke a stogie after eating a couple frying pans full...

I've been up that way and done a bit of fishing and camping, at that altitude you realize how good your cardio is! or ain't! lol

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Sorry fellas I got you all beat on this one. Come see me as the fishing here can't be beat and I still have some of those habanos kicking around that I brought back from Cuba.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
this is more my style...

escalade_silver_front.jpg

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
You know where i stay at, and the lakes 1mile away. Some of the best bass fishing in the world, and your only a skip away from my place.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You know where i stay at, and the lakes 1mile away. Some of the best bass fishing in the world, and your only a skip away from my place.

I'll be there all week, where is my invite!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic