Nickobat
What's New?

Time for some Fishing

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ummm, rent a boat, you live by one of the best fishing lakes around!

GS, you have freakishly weird woman hands btw...

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
i recently took up golf just for something to get away from the daily grind. what a sight i am on the golf course all tatted up in a wife beater with my baseball swing, but i have fun. lol

First of all , Im the last to bite my tongue so here it goes...
No disrespect to anyone ,But "Angri" I know you well enough to know that theres no way your swinging a golf club at anything unless its someones head,,,,
So Im calling you out here ...you want me to believe this gay ass shit ,then bro send pics of your excon ass dressed in Khacky striped shorts and your collored polo shirt and your flaming ass golf shoes you pretty boy ....Ahahahahahah
Sorry ,had to do it ....
And quite bullshitting everyone , your just stealing the golf carts.

Last edited:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
First of all , Im the last to bite my tongue so here it goes...
No disrespect to anyone ,But "Angri" I know you well enough to know that theres no way your swinging a golf club at anything unless its someones head,,,,
So Im calling you out here ...you want me to believe this gay ass shit ,then bro send pics of your excon ass dressed in Khacky striped shorts and your collored polo shirt and your flaming ass golf shoes you pretty boy ....Ahahahahahah
Sorry ,had to do it ....
And quite bullshitting everyone , your just stealing the golf carts.

I golf quite a bit.....funny thing is I really roll with it to poke fun of avid golfers and old fucks they all frown up on me with my offensively bright plaid shorts, sweater vest with no shirt on underneath it, and puff ball hat...oh yeah and the knee high plaid socks. My dad hates playing golf with me because of that

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Dont know how we went from fishing to golf, but I play as often as I can. I love the game, and even if you do have to wear a polo shirt to get in, I dont have any plaid shorts...lol
And, I love to fish. Trout in the lakes up North, bass is the valley.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I golf quite a bit.....funny thing is I really roll with it to poke fun of avid golfers and old fucks they all frown up on me with my offensively bright plaid shorts, sweater vest with no shirt on underneath it, and puff ball hat...oh yeah and the knee high plaid socks. My dad hates playing golf with me because of that

funny thing is we did that one time. there was like 6 of us wearing bright plaid knickers and knee socks with mismatched shirts and gaudy hats with the ball on top just to be dicks. wish i had pics of that day. of course i still had a wife beater on. sometimes i like to wear a sweater vest with no shirt underneath or a polo with the sleeves cut off.

p.s. BT my golf cart rolls on chrome dubs with spinners you hatin' ass bitch!

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Just booked a fishing trip out of Lafitte, LA for the end of the month. Reds, trout, etc.

KB

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
About 5 miles from my house is a wildlife area with over 50 small lakes. One is for kids and packed with bluegill. The kids love it that you catch one on every cast. I'm into photography and have caught some rare birds there too. It is very nice and relaxing.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Wish I could bring you to Colorado admin, feisty trout like GS showed, probly 12,000 feet, freakin' HEAVEN- I'll retire there, we'll smoke a stogie after eating a couple frying pans full...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
lol, those are not my hands guys!! I have short fat fingers... as much as you guys refer to me as a chubster you should know I don't have long skinny alien hands, lol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
funny thing is we did that one time. there was like 6 of us wearing bright plaid knickers and knee socks with mismatched shirts and gaudy hats with the ball on top just to be dicks. wish i had pics of that day. of course i still had a wife beater on. sometimes i like to wear a sweater vest with no shirt underneath or a polo with the sleeves cut off.

p.s. BT my golf cart rolls on chrome dubs with spinners you hatin' ass bitch!

found it!!

CustomFalkenGolfCart3.jpg

OH and believe it or not, the car below is actually a golf cart...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic