Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tim Tebow released by the Jets

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
He did not beat a good steelers team? Are you serious? Few injuries forced some to sit out and rothlesburger could barely stand , never mind place his foot to throw ! We're you watching the same game ?? If Ben were healthy he would have killed broncos - the friggin pats embarrassed and humiliated Tebow . Look no team even wants him now he's so pathetic

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Granite man- I'm with ya, I been saying same thing for past year or two. These guys chose to play football and get paid big money - this whole pussification of our society has boiled over into football - I too think that rule actually makes it more dangerous not safer, the backs need to get head down to protect themselves . Next thing they will outlaw the straight arm, I mean what's next?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
He did not beat a good steelers team? Are you serious? Few injuries forced some to sit out and rothlesburger could barely stand , never mind place his foot to throw ! We're you watching the same game ?? If Ben were healthy he would have killed broncos - the friggin pats embarrassed and humiliated Tebow . Look no team even wants him now he's so pathetic

Lol, They made the billion $$ 'great' qb peyton look even worse ketsugo!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Face it, Tebow is a polarizing figure. I don't know why, but people either love him or hate him. It's too bad, because he hadn't really done anything to warrent the negative press. He's hard working guy who wears his emotions on his sleeves, not too different than many intense competitors.

Love him or hate him, he's a winner. He's led his college team to a national championship and a pro team to the second round of the playoffs in just his second season. Remember, the Broncos were something like 1-4 before Tebow took over. So it wasn't like they were loaded with talent, and he just stood behind the center and handed the ball off to a great RB. Peyton Manning did NOT do that, in college or in the NFL. Rather, it took him almost an entire decade to get a ring. Respect to him, but give poor Tebow his due.

BTW, I know Manning piled up great stats for himself last year, but I don't recall them being in the Super Bowl last year. If I own the Broncos, do I want to get to the second round of the playoffs paying a QB a $12 million contract, or get to the second round of the playoffs paying a QB a $120 contract?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Couldn't have said it better Tommyguns

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Face it, Tebow is a polarizing figure. I don't know why, but people either love him or hate him. It's too bad, because he hadn't really done anything to warrent the negative press. He's hard working guy who wears his emotions on his sleeves, not too different than many intense competitors.

Love him or hate him, he's a winner. He's led his college team to a national championship and a pro team to the second round of the playoffs in just his second season. Remember, the Broncos were something like 1-4 before Tebow took over. So it wasn't like they were loaded with talent, and he just stood behind the center and handed the ball off to a great RB. Peyton Manning did NOT do that, in college or in the NFL. Rather, it took him almost an entire decade to get a ring. Respect to him, but give poor Tebow his due.

BTW, I know Manning piled up great stats for himself last year, but I don't recall them being in the Super Bowl last year. If I own the Broncos, do I want to get to the second round of the playoffs paying a QB a $12 million contract, or get to the second round of the playoffs paying a QB a $120 contract?
Yeah Manning got ousted in the first round last year.

Tebow is not an accurate passer, although he's decent on deep balls. He has the X factor though. At this point, however, no one is going to bring him into a backup role due to the hoopla and distraction it creates.

I was hoping that Jacksonville would bring him in. Perhaps they would learn how to win and have to remove some of the tarps off of their empty seats.

At this point, unless he is willing to switch to Tight End, his NFL career is likely over. All he did was win lol.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Tebow is a great guy - no doubt a great role model. However in the nfl level he is not a winner. He can't manage an offense and can not make great passes. So what about broncos - that's a ridiculous point. At first he just surprized people and then they figured him out cuz he isn't great QB . Again the steelers weren't the full team. Ben R could barely stand, he should not have even played. Tebow was a fluke and the rest proves it. Some lawyer in Florida said same shit and the analist on ESPN laughed their asses off, because the arguement is absurd . The pro nfl level isn't high school or college. The few broncos games were against below .500 teams or second stringers due to injury . If you think otherwise you don't know shit about professional football.

The jaguar fans are begging the owner to try Tebow . Any team could get him cheap and yet no one wants him- that says it all

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I read an article today that indicated that many NFL teams don't want to deal with the circus atmosphere that may occur if they sign him. That's a bit different than saying he can't play.

They guy went 7-4 in the season in which he was played. That gets teams into the playoffs. I'm a Cleveland fan, and we haven't gotten within dreaming distance of the playoffs in about forever....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Devers defense was phenomenal that year and won a few games for them. That defense put up a lot of points that season.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Tebow is a great guy - no doubt a great role model. However in the nfl level he is not a winner. He can't manage an offense and can not make great passes. So what about broncos - that's a ridiculous point. At first he just surprized people and then they figured him out cuz he isn't great QB . Again the steelers weren't the full team. Ben R could barely stand, he should not have even played. Tebow was a fluke and the rest proves it. Some lawyer in Florida said same shit and the analist on ESPN laughed their asses off, because the arguement is absurd . The pro nfl level isn't high school or college. The few broncos games were against below .500 teams or second stringers due to injury . If you think otherwise you don't know shit about professional football.

The jaguar fans are begging the owner to try Tebow . Any team could get him cheap and yet no one wants him- that says it all

Well he's in the NFL and you're home wishing you could be him! H8 H8 H8 l He must be pretty good ne got drafted and made it to the playoffs. I don't know about any team not wanting him or him going cheap. I'm sure his agent is talking. I doubt if we have seen the last of The Tebow.

And for the record all this bullshit excuses for Fat Ben Rapeaburger hobbling around is just that excuses. He shoulda took his fatass out if he knew he couldn't play to win. Selfish, arrogant asswipe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic