Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

TID Announcement

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Dang now the changing of the guard at both places!

Godspeed.....

Congrats to LK

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Thanks Mugzy for everything you have done. And congratulations LK with your promotion to Warden of what I sometimes think of as the TID madhouse! I am looking forward to participating in this next phase here at TID.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
waveman.jpg
Everyone's been acting like you died. Enjoy the retirement Mugz!

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
Brothers and sisters,
I know I’ve been off the internet scene for quite some time now and have made so mistakes in the past but was hoping to become a part of the community again. I’ve been a member for quite some time now and TID is the only place I’ve ever felt welcomed and comfortable being a part of.... so with that being said I do hope I can become an asset to this forum as I once was and be that contributing member I once was.....if you’ll all allow it.
Warmest regards,
Goof321

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Always wishing you the best Mugzy.
I hope to still see you around. What you built here is an awesome thing. It’s because of how you call the shots rite down the middle for what is rite what is wrong..... not what is popular or what you may personally want.

Congrats to LK-! I know Mugzy was strapped for time so I look forward to seeing what you can do with TID2.0

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
All,

I just want to say I love this forum and the community built here at TID over the last 9 years. This is the king of old school forums with a great mix of millennials.

Over the last several years I have not been able to keep up with my duties as an owner and administrator here at TID. LK is here daily and has always been loyal to this forum. For that reason effective today LizardKing will become administrator and owner of TID. I know he will lead this forum very well and places where I have not been capable due to my work and travel schedule.

I'm excited to see where TID goes from here and of course I will still be around as time permits. I will likely remain on staff here however the day to day activity and shot caller will be LK.

mugzy
Whoa! I know you were talking changes, but WHOA! Thanks for all you done for this forum. I know you always reached out to everyone for suggestions and thoughts on how to better the forum. Thanks for doing that. You made this place feel more personal and down to earth Mugzy.

But right on to Lizard King (he can do anything)!!!!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Thank you for all of the time and effort over the years mugzy!

Congratulations LK

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
A new era has begun!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Lk has told me in private the new address for mailing in board complaints is shown below.....

8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would look that address up, but am afraid of what will turn up. @Bro Bundy check it out and let me know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic