pbtom
What's New?

TID Announcement

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
All,

I just want to say I love this forum and the community built here at TID over the last 9 years. This is the king of old school forums with a great mix of millennials.

Over the last several years I have not been able to keep up with my duties as an owner and administrator here at TID. LK is here daily and has always been loyal to this forum. For that reason effective today LizardKing will become administrator and owner of TID. I know he will lead this forum very well and places where I have not been capable due to my work and travel schedule.

I'm excited to see where TID goes from here and of course I will still be around as time permits. I will likely remain on staff here however the day to day activity and shot caller will be LK.

mugzy

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Feels like the end of an era, and I'm new here. Thanks for TID, mugzy.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Thanks for the invite here Mugzy and thanks for your time and service to the community as well.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You gave us all a place to call home which was reminiscent of the old days and I'm thankful for that. Hopefully, you'll still be able to make the time to stop by and hang out.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I will always be here. LK will have time to do the things I have not been able to keep up with. He also has the same values as I and I believe will run the forum the same way as it always has been.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No major changes expected besides some more posting out of many of you :)
May bring on some legit advertisers, depending on the products. I don't make the same 7 figures mugzy makes.

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
Make sure you keep checking in Mugzy, you created a good place here :)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am officially doomed.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
wow, it's been a long time, fly's by. congrats LK.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic