Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

thoughts...

C

Chev

Dec 1, 2010
Ive been blasting and crusing for the last 2 years or so. Ive run everything in the book i think but EQ. Lots of blast cycles and a few long cycles in between my cruising. Evertime i cruise i loose some or most and ive been around the same weight now for. Cruise is normally around 250-350 by the way. Ive read many people that are really serious about about BB just stay on high doses of test and rotate another AAS like npp, tren, orals, ect every 8-10 weeks to keep gaining. So im decided to try this. Ive ramped up to a gram of test and im going to run it for 8-10 weeks and once my progress stops ill start adding the npp, tren, orals, to keep pushing. Im 32 now and id like to compete in my late 30 early 40s and beyond. Im not a newbie and ive been reading these boards for many many years. Whats are your thoughts on this?

stats 32 yo
6' 4'
244 pounds
12% bf

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why so reliant on gear for gains? If you're making gains during blasts and then losing them during the cruise then your diet is lacking. Re-tool the diet an IMO while you work on the diet start a PCT.

C

Chev

Dec 1, 2010
So your saying focus on diet and come off????? I want to compete, not shrink man.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
IF you want to compete at the highest level...EVERYTHING has to be on point. You have to use a lot of gear, peptides, gh, slin, etc and your training and diet have to be very good. So, to say that gear is the complete answer is foolish, but it is certainly a big part of it. You need to decide how far you want to take it. Decide if the time and monetary commitment is right for you and then get to it bro

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Something is off man, because 244 at 6' 4 isnt what I would call big. Your problem has to be in your diet or training. Gear alone isnt gonna get you there and I think your seeing that now but not realizing whats going on.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Something is off man, because 244 at 6' 4 isnt what I would call big. Your problem has to be in your diet or training. Gear alone isnt gonna get you there and I think your seeing that now but not realizing whats going on.

Thanks Pux... That's what I was saying. If he's "shrinking" after he comes off, and its more than a few pounds than he just isn't eating enough.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

I agree. You should be dropping maybe a few pounds when you come down to your cruising dose of 250-350mg but if you are losing it all your diet, training or both are not on point. Time to re-evaluate.

C

Chev

Dec 1, 2010
I would agree my diet isnt best, and my focus has been on stepping it up and getting it right. I know how important it is in this game. I have a very big frame and what works for most short guys will not work for me. I know 244 pounds isnt big, ive been cutting for a few months coming down from 265. I started at 215 4 years ago and im proud of what ive done. Just looking for AAS advice from the guys that dont want to look good just for the beach and run AAS in the summer months with PCT after summer is over. Thanks for the support from some of you.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
heres my opiniion. youre probably permanently shut down if you havent done a proper pct in over 2 years. i wouldnt be too concerned if you are. trt aint so bad. now having said this i would come completely off everything. do an aggressive pct with clomid, nolv, hcg and hmg. i think it might be worth a shot if u care about your natty test in long run. if not, then save your money. id still come off everything for at least 4wks. you said yourself you lose everything anyways so take some time to let your receptors breath. while off take gh, igf-des or lr3, peg-mgf, creatine, a lil slin pwo maybe a lil proviron or a shit ton of horny goat weed(for libido). i agree with others that it seems like your diet isnt right. stay off as long as you can muster. min 6wks shoot for 8. your gains will be way better with clean receptors. once its go time, at your size id hit 1-1.2g test a wk with either 600eq and 600 deca or 800mg of one. basically max out at around 2g gear a week. if your just wanting to gain size stay away from the harsh shit, tren, win, etc. test, deca, gh and slin PLUS lots of food and you should grow. good luck and again this is just my opinion

C

Chev

Dec 1, 2010
Thanks Jackhammer, good info. I didnt even think about cleaning receptors at this point. Even with being on gear for this long i still managed to get the wife prego 8 weeks ago so i guess something is still working. I pretty sure i can recover fairly easy. Just didnt want to go through the roller coaster ride again.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I hate to beat a dead donkey here..... but I'm going with training and diet.

I'm sure that you train hard, but it might be time for a change in the routine.
Diet just has to be 100%.....

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Lots of blast cycles and a few long cycles in between my cruising. Evertime i cruise i loose some or most and ive been around the same weight now for.

If you have been around a while then you should know that the majority of us do not run aas year round. Now, do you think we would run cycles if we were losing most of our gains...of course not. So, the fact that you are never coming off and still losing most of your gains should be a HUGE red flag that something is far off and I'd say it's most likely your diet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic