Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
15 mg 2x wk shouldn't be an issue, but everyone is different. That dose is within what has been used in clinical studies and well tolerated in women. You don't know until you try it. Shallow IM or sc only. NPP half life is short so if you notice virilizing sides, stop it. Combining NPP and OX is a solid option but will drop HDL. NPP alone at those doses should have minimal if any effect on LFTs and HDL. I've know plenty at the gym that have used oils from good sources 2+ yr past expiration with no problems. If the solution darkens or esp shows even a tinge of cloudiness, throw it out. My non medical two cents.
I used gear expired by a decade with zero probs. I think it was not as strong but no probs. I am sure a month it will be like brand new.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I do not have any experience with my female clients taking it, so I cannot offer any advice other than to check out Kurt Havens channel Atomic Life on YouTube. He was discussing in one of his recent podcasts, I cannot remember which one, on how deca or NPP are probably the best anabolics a female can run. I don't think they covered dosing protocols though.
hahaha... I was JUST going to say that... Kurt seems in favor of it, but yes, I don't think dosages mentioned.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey there @Dj9735 , just seen your post here. I have done NPP, im a female. Although your original post indicates you want to do it for healing properties, that is not what it is known for. It has been known good for joints.
Like you said, lower the dose and be fine. Just stop if you don't like the sides.
Good luck.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
My wife used NPP. We first did 50mg 2x week and it was too high for her. We dropped it down to 25mg/2x per week, and that was a perfect dose. She was also using 10mg anavar everyday. My wife responds very well to low doses, so it sounds like you're likely in the same boat. She experience no side effects, but she was hornier than normal. So that was a good thing. :) No acne, oily skin, etc..

These are the only things I think a female is ok to use.. Primo, NPP, Anavar, Clen, HGH, and Test Prop(very low doses, helps with menopause/hot flashes)...
pretty much what my wifes coach had her on...25mg 2x/week. plus the var then about 8 weeks out switches the npp to primo. (wife's coach was top 5 in the Olympia this past Friday.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
pretty much what my wifes coach had her on...25mg 2x/week. plus the var then about 8 weeks out switches the npp to primo. (wife's coach was top 5 in the Olympia this past Friday.
Did she alternate the NPP/Primo year round, and same dose Primo 25/2x wk? 10 mg Var and for how long?

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Did she alternate the NPP/Primo year round, and same dose Primo 25/2x wk? 10 mg Var and for how long?
Forgot she also added winny at 8 wks out too. no this was just the prep. I can't remember exactly what off season was but I remember t-bol npp & var. I'll have to go back through my whatsapp messages and see if I can find the off season protocol. I should probably ask the wife, she can find it easier than me, lol. I'll get back to you.

D

Dj9735

TID Lady Member
Nov 14, 2021
Hey there @Dj9735 , just seen your post here. I have done NPP, im a female. Although your original post indicates you want to do it for healing properties, that is not what it is known for. It has been known good for joints.
Like you said, lower the dose and be fine. Just stop if you don't like the sides.
Good luck.
Thank you! Did you do 3x a week injection or twice ? Thanks again for the response

D

Dj9735

TID Lady Member
Nov 14, 2021
Hi. Just an update. I mentioned I was going to add some photos etc. This is me prior to starting. I’m looking to do a recomp with low dose npp and var. I liked the npp idea to also assist with pain as my shoulders are all screwed up. I started the NPP last Sat at 10mg. And yest wed. At 10mg. I’m thinking of going up to 15mg x 2 a week or do 3 x a week 10mg and go from there. I dropped var to just 5mg and I’ll see if I go up to 10mg. I’ll keep y’all posted on progress as I really appreciate all the feedback !!!

Attachments

• IMG_5460.jpeg
    IMG_5460.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 38
D

Dj9735

TID Lady Member
Nov 14, 2021
Not sure why the photo looks so blurry I might need to upload another way

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
NPP has done wonders for helping me tolerate shoulder pain. I use low dose myself (10mg daily), even as a male, and it works well. It's helped with a lot of other nagging pains, too. As long as I keep my diet clean, I do well, but more often than I should, I'll hit the junk one night, and inflammation will be way up the following day, causing flare-ups in spots (left shoulder and right big toe joint mainly).

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Thank you! Did you do 3x a week injection or twice ? Thanks again for the response

2x/week.

Great quad development girl. Lookin good.

D

Dj9735

TID Lady Member
Nov 14, 2021
2x/week.

Great quad development girl. Lookin good.
Thank you !!! I’m trying. Again I appreciate all the feedback. Did you get any sides such as water retention ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic