Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

This is what happens when you use too much synthol

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010
This man is in care at the clinic after his right arm exploded the fact that he abused Synthol like Greg Valentino's arms to swell. This time, it was so swollen that it has exploded. This bodybuilder has obviously survived, and all is well for him now.

Last edited by a moderator:
shoeless1

shoeless1

Aug 4, 2012

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
This man is in care at the clinic after his right arm exploded the fact that he abused Synthol like Greg Valentino's arms to swell. This time, it was so swollen that it has exploded. This bodybuilder has obviously survived, and all is well for him now.

I know some guys on this very board that are going to be in this shape pretty soon. Some people just have the More is better mentality, if 2 will get me big the 4 will get me twice as big. This is what happens when this is applied to synthol. Is this really what "bodybuilding" has come to? Fuck working out and eating right and taking anabolics the smart way. Just take 2-3 grams of everything you can get your hands on, get some implants here, inject a little oil there and bang, bodybuilder. Its these fuckin morons who give the rest of us a bad name. Where do we draw the line? Why is synthol ok but not implants? Don't give me that bullshit about stretching the muscle fascia either. People inject this shit for one reason and one reason only: Because they are either too lazy or two stupid to build the muscle with work.

I can hear it now: "But, but gunslinger, me genetics wont let me build 22" arms." So what? Mine wont let me have a 9" dick either. You don't see me getting a dick implant. Maybe if you have a body part you cannot build no matter what maybe, just maybe this whole pro bodybuilder thing ain't for you. Now that being said, let me say this. If you are already a pro bodybuilder and the only thing keeping you for being Mr. Olympia is a little extra somethin here or there, (In the great words of Kat Williams) By all means make your paper boo boo. The sad fact is there ain't one motherfucker on this forum who has ever set foot on the big stage and never will.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I know what he thinks he looks like but he doesn't

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
The guy in the first video is dead. He had a massive infection that reached his blood from what i remember.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Call me old fashion but the sport art of bb has lost it's direction with people like that.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Call me old fashion but the sport art of bb has lost it's direction with people like that.

Exactly what I'm saying! People who even consider injecting pure oil into their muscles just to get a little extra size are the people tearing bb apart.

Last edited:
whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I showed this to my wife and her friends last night and they were all saying it looks like he had 6 tots lol

I'm a firm believer that synthol in bb has it place. None of those places are in these videos

jd66

jd66

May 31, 2012
LOL the dude in the second video looks ridiculous!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic