Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

This day can go to hell

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
4 boys here the kid shit is not that bad...that sounds mild for our home....we had 3 large dogs also, who have eaten an entire couch, the back door, and one of my favorite guitars...I almost shot them over that one...

Car thing shit happens, when you get older you realize its not worth getting upset over. Just a chance to head out to the store to get what you need and leave the wife and kids behind d for quiet time.

Tell the wife if she did her job and cleaned the house with a normal vacuum and not been such a lazy ass the shit would not have spread all over....lol

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
if you can't handle pets...don't get them :)

Kids....whole other story!! (I would say don't have them, but to many folks would have a melt down)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
if you can't handle pets...don't get them :)

Kids....whole other story!! (I would say don't have them, but to many folks would have a melt down)

Yep, have a bad day, vent about it, and Jenner swoops in with her words of wisdom of "you can't handle pets..." You're a real piece of work. You're better off just being on my ignore list. I can't remember the last time you said anything remotely appropriate to me.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Yep, have a bad day, vent about it, and Jenner swoops in with her words of wisdom of "you can't handle pets..." You're a real piece of work. You're better off just being on my ignore list. I can't remember the last time you said anything remotely appropriate to me.

omg, I don't know why you get so bent on what I say, not to mention always take it as a complete negative....you don't get my humor at all...do you really think I see what you post and think to myself "geez how the fuuuk can I piss him off" sorry but no one is that important.....(and yes that was a fuuuking joke) so do what you gotta do...I guess the only way you don't think I'm being an ass to you is if I say I love you or something...just sayin...stop taking what I say so personal ;)

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Wooohoooo way to much tren... Floating around this post......

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Jenner Easy there cowgirl... There is only one person here you can use the "L" word with!!!! And we ain't havin no pets or babies so get that shit straight right now...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
omg, I don't know why you get so bent on what I say, not to mention always take it as a complete negative....you don't get my humor at all...do you really think I see what you post and think to myself "geez how the fuuuk can I piss him off" sorry but no one is that important.....(and yes that was a fuuuking joke) so do what you gotta do...I guess the only way you don't think I'm being an ass to you is if I say I love you or something...just sayin...stop taking what I say so personal ;)
Hey, go off on me, just once. Say something like fukk you, or fukk off, something. The ol'lady has been wanting to get freaky for awhile, this would help get me in the mood.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Hey, go off on me, just once. Say something like fukk you, or fukk off, something. The ol'lady has been wanting to get freaky for awhile, this would help get me in the mood.

hahahhahahhaahha...can't do it on command ;)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
bridge that amp to that sub.

There are two amps; one for the sub, the other to the door speakers. Not sure why it's a 5 channel amp for the door speakers though. I Must be missing something or this upgrade kit was designed for another option. I Have tweeters too (they too are garbage), but I don't think this amp is used for those atm. It would blow those POS tweeters up. I can't even tell if they are even on. lol

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
There are two amps; one for the sub, the other to the door speakers. Not sure why it's a 5 channel amp for the door speakers though. I Must be missing something or this upgrade kit was designed for another option. I Have tweeters too (they too are garbage), but I don't think this amp is used for those atm. It would blow those POS tweeters up. I can't even tell if they are even on. lol

How many watts are the amps? Still should bridge it.
Do you have crossovers/coils/caps?
What kind of tweeters? All Kicker components?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic