Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

This day can go to hell

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
That is enough for you to be so stressed you are sick to your stomach?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
What can I say... sometimes when it rains... it pours.

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I sorry dude but the rumba and the dog shit part had me laughing so hard my eyes are watering...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That is enough for you to be so stressed you are sick to your stomach?

Well, let's just say, we have had a lot of stress lately in general. Wife broke her shoulder 4 weeks ago and was unable to work for several weeks and was completely dependent on me night and day. We lost about $50,000 on a house sale, we owe and extra $20,000 in taxes AND we got nailed with a 10% penalty for under paying for the year (It's not late, mind you, the gubment just loves any reason to steal your money if you are at all successful). My wife was working hella hours because they had 3 people leave and no one to fill the schedule.

A lot more stuff happened, but I wont bore you with the smaller stuff. So, would you be sick to your stomach if you had to pay out $80,000, your shoulder was broken and couldn't work, thn had a day like this?

I sorry dude but the rumba and the dog shit part had me laughing so hard my eyes are watering...

A friend told me that there is a meme about this. I told him he's a dick for not telling me about it BEFORE it happened to me. xD

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Alpine has great car audio these days I just went to a Alpine mrx m240 from a mrx-m110 amp to power my type r 12,s ,,knocked the rear veiw mirror off in about 2 minutes,one of the best happy for my money i have spent in a long time,,**** JL their shit dont keep up anymore

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Alpine has great car audio these days I just went to a Alpine mrx m240 from a mrx-m110 amp to power my type r 12,s ,,knocked the rear veiw mirror off in about 2 minutes,one of the best happy for my money i have spent in a long time,,**** JL their shit dont keep up anymore

I always thought Alpine had nice stuff, even 20 years ago. Their components, amps and head units were always on point. Their subs were pretty decent, but it was always hard to get away from a nice kicker or JL.

Honestly, I have never owned JL. I was always a fan of Kicker because I thought they made great subs for the money. You didn't have to break the piggy bank to get decent sound.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
A lot more stuff happened, but I wont bore you with the smaller stuff. So, would you be sick to your stomach if you had to pay out $80,000, your shoulder was broken and couldn't work, thn had xD
Yes, it would probably be fatal.

deadlift666

deadlift666

Feb 22, 2015
Well, let's just say, we have had a lot of stress lately in general. Wife broke her shoulder 4 weeks ago and was unable to work for several weeks and was completely dependent on me night and day. We lost about $50,000 on a house sale, we owe and extra $20,000 in taxes AND we got nailed with a 10% penalty for under paying for the year (It's not late, mind you, the gubment just loves any reason to steal your money if you are at all successful). My wife was working hella hours because they had 3 people leave and no one to fill the schedule.

A lot more stuff happened, but I wont bore you with the smaller stuff. So, would you be sick to your stomach if you had to pay out $80,000, your shoulder was broken and couldn't work, thn had a day like this?

A friend told me that there is a meme about this. I told him he's a dick for not telling me about it BEFORE it happened to me. xD
It's times like this that a bottle of vodka comes in handy.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Bro...damn... Just...damn...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My American Bulldog would never go out in the rain, as soon as she came in and I left the room she would shit, like clockwork! I just wasn't fancy enough to have a robot vacuum to spread that shit all over the house like fertilizer, lol

Reactions: DF
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

Nope I wouldn't be sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Damn dogs & their shitting & pissing! My GF has one of those Shit zu's . We take it out all the time. The thing hates the outdoors unless it's smelling some kind of other animal shit. We still have pee pads in the house just in case & thank god she has been using those to pee on when she goes. However, shitting is a whole other deal! We have even resorted to putting her in a doggie diaper & the fuk can still shit on the floor while wearing it...WTF??? DAMMIT@!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic