Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

This about sums up United and Kung Pow.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Well I don't want to put words in your mouth... But I can tell from the change in your tone you're either having a bad day today or starting to get frustrated.

If you feel I put words in your mouth about defense spending I guess ill remind you that one of your first failed arguments for why we cant have the same type of health care as other developed nations is our spending "more than 15% of our GDP on national defense, " You touted this as some kind of reason the US is incapable to having single payer / socialized health care. My rebuttal was that simply making more intelligent prudent finical choices with that 15% would net a healthy start towards my suggestion.

**debate tip**
If you want me to stop diverging into different topics stop bringing them up.
WTH does Israel, Iran and your misguided views of the prior administrations policies have to do with this?
I'll tell you; nothing.
Rather than tackle yet another topic you have misgivings on I'll try my best to stay on topic.

As for me being a leftist.... I guess that is your feeling based on your perspective. I of course disagree and simply reading my exchange with TommyG should have given you better insight to my other political beliefs.

You keep saying health care is and has been available to everyone. Prior to the Obama's 2nd term and the great rift that followed within this country. Even those on the right realized our current healthcare system was hopelessly broken and in need of repairs. To claim it has and is peachy keen is just false.

Please refer to my exchange just above with TommyG in regards to the VA. I am familiar with it and have explained its flaws and solutions as it pertains to this discussion.
Furthermore the issues you have with politicians being exempt is justified and as I stated above... Cant be allowed if it is to be instituted successfully.

Now you say that Tax rates are important to you in selecting a place to live or a country to be proud of then claim you are aware our counties are shit? OK thanks.
I too have these insurance and FINRA licenses. You can believe it or not I don't care.
I live in NYS my personal tax's are on par with some of the highest in the world.
Between my corporate taxes on my business, my income taxes on my self paid salary, my payroll taxes, property taxes, sales taxes...
Don't try to tell me I see any tax benefit living in this country.
Again to clarify you brought this up in the argument. It was your contention that our tax rates and military spending inhibits us from being fiscally capable of instituting these polices. I simply pointed out how incorrect that is.

Rather than sighting a misleading state about GDP to tax revenue why not site this:
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/top-individual-income-tax-rates-how-does-us-compare/full

Careful with that last line. Your ability to be open-minded and tolerant may be revealed.
God damn professional educators who needs em, coal miners and broom pushers that's what we need. not them thinking types... useless free loaders.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
I like writings that make no sense and to the reader, the writings contradict the environment. It's like art, You can stare at it and ponder it, but to draw conclusions to the meaning is inconclusive. I believe the bottom line is UA could have handled that better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic