Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

These Woke fucks should be executed.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The circus is for the kids. Kids want to see animals, lions, and Tigers running around. It's exciting for them, as it were for you when
you were that age. I guarantee any of you would take your child if they wanted to go. I sure as hell wouldn't tell my child to go
watch a documentary on tigers if they want to see one. Thats asinine imo. They also took the animals out the the cages on the Box of animal
crackers that have been around forever. They took the fake animals out of the fakes cages. Its fucking beyond ridiculous. I guess they were worried about
a lifetime-without-parole sentence for the imaginary animals.

I would never take my child to the circus because of the animals.
They are pretty much tortured to the point of going crazy.
I see the circus as just fucking wrong. Elephants living on a short chain, lions in tiny cages.
yeah, not what I want my kid to see.

Not sure why you are so ok with that and why you think people who are against it should be executed.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
They are pretty much tortured to the point of going crazy.
I see the circus as just fucking wrong.
. All just your opinion, which your entitled too. Like myself, the millions of people who have taken their kids to the circus in the last hundred years disagree with you. Just like im sure there are plenty who agree with you. Tortured to the point of going crazy? lmao... Bro, stop with that nonsense.

Last edited:
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
But it is okay to exploit little people... Come on damn it, I want a pet midget.
My wife watches those dwarf family reality shows on TV. I mentioned that they would make great pets and she got mad at me. I told her it was a joke (it wasn't) And she still stayed mad at me.

As for the The Ringling Bros. circus I have seen it 2x in my life. Once in the 70s when I was a kid and once when my son was a little kid. Both times it was astounding and amazing.

I cannot wait for the woke left to "start the civil war".

They will be too busy tweeting the social medias about missing starbucks on the front line and GF will sneak up and take them all out with a weapon he fashioned out of a gravy ladle and a empty can of copenhagen before LK looses the flavor of his fruit stripe gum. He could use a gun or a knife but feels his impromptu weapon is more sporting vs 12 of them.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
My wife watches those dwarf family reality shows on TV. I mentioned that they would make great pets and she got mad at me. I told her it was a joke (it wasn't) And she still stayed mad at me.

As for the The Ringling Bros. circus I have seen it 2x in my life. Once in the 70s when I was a kid and once when my son was a little kid. Both times it was astounding and amazing.

I cannot wait for the woke left to "start the civil war".

They will be too busy tweeting the social medias about missing starbucks on the front line and GF will sneak up and take them all out with a weapon he fashioned out of a gravy ladle and a empty can of copenhagen before LK looses the flavor of his fruit stripe gum. He could use a gun or a knife but feels his impromptu weapon is more sporting vs 12 of them.
Haha. It gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment. Anyone can take out 12 people with an AR. Not many out there willing to get up close and personal to do it.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
. All just your opinion, which your entitled too. Like myself, the millions of people who have taken their kids to the circus in the last hundred years disagree with you. Just like im sure there are plenty who agree with you. Tortured to the point of going crazy? lmao... Bro, stop with that nonsense.
Plenty of people agree with me.
Thtas why the circus dont have animals as you cry about.
Put an elephant on a tight rope and tiny cage and they go nuts.
It happens look it up.

What a way to teach your kids about wild animals by taking them to the circus where they performer for them.
Like they do in nature right?

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Been to circuses as a kid, not a big fan anymore. Not woke, just realistic to think how exploited animals have been for years. Yeah, I eat them but don't need to see them doing human tricks for some prick with whip!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic