Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

These Woke fucks should be executed.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Maybe some of you already knew this, maybe some didn't. But Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus
now has their circus with NO FUCKING ANIMALS in it. The woke scum decided it was cruel to the animals so no more big elephant with the
2 hot bitches sitting on it riding, no more tigers jumping through hoops of fire. How the fuck do you have a circus with no animals. Ringling Bros has been around since the beginning of time. I can't believe they caved to these cunts. I just found out because their coming to Tampa and I was reading about it.
Unfucking believable.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Yeah. I think they started that last year. In addition to the woke folk, animal rights groups have been stirring the pot for years. Sea World is another example.

I’ve never been to a circus so I can comment on how good they’ve been in recent times, but crazy stunts and lethal animals is the first thought that comes to mind. So now it’s just a show in a tent?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
The breaking point is not far off. When the interest on the national debt becomes the biggest line item on the annual budget, its over. Buy a 1/4 acre in Flathead Montana... Water, food, and the soft cant take the winter...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Maybe some of you already knew this, maybe some didn't. But Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus
now has their circus with NO FUCKING ANIMALS in it. The woke scum decided it was cruel to the animals so no more big elephant with the
2 hot bitches sitting on it riding, no more tigers jumping through hoops of fire. How the fuck do you have a circus with no animals. Ringling Bros has been around since the beginning of time. I can't believe they caved to these cunts. I just found out because their coming to Tampa and I was reading about it.
Unfucking believable.
It honestly doesn’t bother me. The people are weird as Fu*k and pass for animals.

What pisses me off is how sensitive every person is in the world and they can’t take a freaking joke. Or know what one is.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It honestly doesn’t bother me. The people are weird as Fu*k and pass for animals.

What pisses me off is how sensitive every person is in the world and they can’t take a freaking joke. Or know what one is.
Exactly. I consider myself a pretty conservative person, except when it comes to people. I don't care what color, gender or sexual preference is. I don't care what religion you practice. I really do not care, as it does absolutely nothing to harm me. That being said, nothing is off limits to joke about. I crack jokes about everything. If that offends someone, well fuck them. Just something else I don't care about and the more if offends them the more I will joke about it.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I think circuses are dumb as fuck. They evolved from a time when the only wild animals most rubes ever saw were the ones that come to town with the gypsy con men (circus folks). Good riddance and good for the animals imo.

Wanna see tigers? Watch a documentary. Wanna see the world’s fattest lady? Why pay a circus when she’s also at Walmart lol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Ironic that a lot here on this board love the fuck out of their Dogs past and present, but some might be fine with a lifetime-without-parole sentence for other species for our viewing enjoyment.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Big difference between well funded zoos run by professionals and some roadside zoos. At best even the former are only a halfway house between the wild and a circus, but at least the animals are safe from trophy hunters and poachers.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The breaking point is not far off. When the interest on the national debt becomes the biggest line item on the annual budget, its over. Buy a 1/4 acre in Flathead Montana... Water, food, and the soft cant take the winter...
Our place South of Superior MT. is our last vestige way the fuck out and plenty of water and game.
No sissies for a hell of a long way.
Lots of animals no zoos..LOL

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
The circus is for the kids. Kids want to see animals, lions, and Tigers running around. It's exciting for them, as it were for you when
you were that age. I guarantee any of you would take your child if they wanted to go. I sure as hell wouldn't tell my child to go
watch a documentary on tigers if they want to see one. Thats asinine imo. They also took the animals out the the cages on the Box of animal
crackers that have been around forever. They took the fake animals out of the fakes cages. Its fucking beyond ridiculous. I guess they were worried about
a lifetime-without-parole sentence for the imaginary animals.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic