Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

These Before and After Cycle Claims

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
For me it depends if tren is involved. My best cycle was test/tren/npp/tbol and I managed to walk away with 15lbs of lbm on a cutting diet. This was calculated by taking weight and bf measurements before and after cycle and after the water weight was dropped.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'd be more than happy to prove you wrong...
my first cycle i put on 25 lbs and yes, some of it was water and bf but post PCT i still held 15 lbs LBM. and here's the pics to prove it:

BEFORE (approx. 175-180LBS)

0714092029-00.jpg

AFTER (approx. 195-200lbs POST PCT)

securedownload-3.jpgphoto-2.jpg

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
i'd be more than happy to prove you wrong...
my first cycle i put on 25 lbs and yes, some of it was water and bf but post PCT i still held 15 lbs LBM. and here's the pics to prove it:

BEFORE (approx. 175-180LBS)

View attachment 1947

AFTER (approx. 195-200lbs POST PCT)

View attachment 1948View attachment 1949

Good job bro, I've seen a few like you that retain good solid mass. I usualy get about 8-10 solid lbs after the water and damn fat come off, looks like you got some good genetics.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Nice gains HA. I don't think it's in the category I'm describing but very nice. How long had you been lifting at that point?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Nice gains HA. I don't think it's in the category I'm describing but very nice. How long had you been lifting at that point?

It's been said that you can gain roughly 2 pounds of muscle per week when on cycle. So multiply that by a 16 week cycle, and it's theoretically possible to gain over 30 pounds of pure muscle in one cycle. Obviously a lot of things have to be perfect for this to happen, including but not limited to, diet, training, rest, sleep, SHBG control, amount of androgens per pound of lean mass (how close you already are to maxing out your genetic potential at a given amount of androgens), etc.

Also, I'm a firm believer in all-out bulking to guarantee that you aren't leaving potential muscle gains on the table. Who cares if you gain 10 pounds of fat on a cycle if it helps you gain an extra 5 pounds of muscle?

It's nobody's fault that your cycling experience has been less than remarkable except for your own. No sense in being bitter about it and calling those that have had great success on their first cycles liars.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
My first cycle I ran I put in 22 lb lean mass.I'm sure I can find some pics somewhere of i looked hard enough.first off I have badass genetics, really wish I would have waited and tapped them out. Second my sleep and dirty where flay out on point I counted everything,.had a nutritionist and all that. I did everything in my power to gain as much mass as possible.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
waybackwhen.jpgHere is a pic(polaroid) of me about two weeks into my first the cycle. I was 185 @ 6'2" circa 1985 21yo I started cycle at 175 and ended at 205 in 6 weeks. I hated this pic when a friend took it and avoided photos back then. I'd say I was 10% here. My last cycle I got to 227 but not nearly as lean as this pic. I'm probably 15% right now. Sorry no after pic but I ended up thicker all around with the 20 extra I retained. Now looking back in time..I wish I juiced more. 28" waist in this pic with vacuum pose.

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
It's been said that you can gain roughly 2 pounds of muscle per week when on cycle.
SAD, it's not like you to make a statement like this without some form of study to back it up. I'd love to see one if you have it. Thanks.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
you literally just made me lol....

Well it's not that I don't respect the value of brolore but... I'm not buying 2 pounds of LBM every week for 16 weeks without some evidence. Weighing 2 pounds more a week doesn't mean it's all muscle.

Again, I'd love to be wrong but until I see a credible study or even some before/after pics to back it up, I'll call it brolore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic