Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The Wife.......

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Update? Is she putting out yet? U still in the dog house? Everything good?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I'm still in the shit hole, its just gotten worse, I don't see this any other way but splitting up, we r just to far gone. My home is closing in the next few weeks, all my shit is packed in storage already. I'm just going to tell her not to unpack her shit and go live with her dad.....

I just can't do this any more....would rather be alone, and depressed than with somone who makes me angry, and stressed out all the time..

Still no sex......being on tren and anadrol, I'm starting to wear through the skin on my hands.....:(

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
......being on tren and anadrol, I'm starting to wear through the skin on my hands.....:(

same here even with my girl putting out. tren puts my libido thru the roof and the drol makes me want to smash it every time. she's guna be sorry if she does decide to put out ;)

Last edited:
OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Saying sorry with out changing the way you do things, is the same as telling someone to **** off....she has said sorry 100 times but never changes...its just not important enough for her to change...

I asked her to dinner tonight to see how it goes, and to try and talk through some of it...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorry to hear that man, hang in there... it can't always rain.

S

sec0107

TID Lady Member
Dec 28, 2012
Talking about change and implementing it, two different things. Seems like a pattern has been set and to change that, would need some serious counseling and work.

Maybe time to act proactively and see a lawyer, just to put your ducks in order. Act, not react.

I think anyone that witholds sex from their partner is manipulative.....even if you are disagreeing over something, sex is like Switzerland or time out. I have been in relationship where sex was used to control me, it SUCKS, when they know you have to have it and use it as a weapon.

Your kids will be happy when you're happy, that's the best thing you can do for them.

If you need to hook up, use AFF...no one cares there if your married.

Sorry you're going through bad time and don't have any moral support you can turn to, makes it harder to bare the burden....but, you got through this once before, you know that it's hell for a while but that eventually the dust settles...and life goes on.

Last edited:
OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
You are right Sec, you want to come over and help me greive.....:)... This Aff what is that about pm Me..:

Thank you for your input, a ladies thoughts, all these guys we all think alike so its easy to agree with them. I never known a guy who would hold sex over their partner like you described. Seems its always women, who use it to get their way...

Unfortunately when she says no nookie for you my brain turns to where I can get it, and thoughts of cheating come up and makes it harder to be faithful...

Last edited:
S

sec0107

TID Lady Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hey OMS, it's not a female or a male thing to withhold sex.....I think it's just a low blow that some people use when they feel they want to exert power over the other person. I was in a relationship with a guy that would go for weeks without touching me, KILLED me....to lay next to someone, feel the heat of their body and not be allowed to touch or to be touched. Fks with your head and destroys self esteem....not healthy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic