Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The Wife.......

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
Ever heard of the number of women that were victimized as young women, or even worse as children? I don't recall but it's somewhere north of 40%. Many hold it to themselves. Whether by an adult, friend, another kid etc. Lots of hidden rage. Not diagnosing, but you can throw a rock into a crowd of women an you'll likely hit one that was compromised this way.
Have you considered meeting with a professional, to talk it out?

Lastly, some of my best moments in life with my Lady is when we were in poverty, not a pot to piss in. We only had each other and nothing else mattered. It wasn't until big houses, boats and bikes rolled up and shit started getting weird. Still don't really know why, but we live a simple life now, "Let'em hate and watch the money pile up"

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
hey now, I didn't say the D isn't as good....lmao ;)

89HANHg.gif

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Ever heard of the number of women that were victimized as young women, or even worse as children? I don't recall but it's somewhere north of 40%. Many hold it to themselves. Whether by an adult, friend, another kid etc. Lots of hidden rage. Not diagnosing, but you can throw a rock into a crowd of women an you'll likely hit one that was compromised this way.
Have you considered meeting with a professional, to talk it out?

Lastly, some of my best moments in life with my Lady is when we were in poverty, not a pot to piss in. We only had each other and nothing else mattered. It wasn't until big houses, boats and bikes rolled up and shit started getting weird. Still don't really know why, but we live a simple life now, "Let'em hate and watch the money pile up"

North of 40% of all woman have been victimized. I suspect that is a crap statistic that the feminists like to roll out. Kind of like the whole1 out of every 5 college girls are raped, which is absolute bullshit.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...risis-rolling-stone-politics-column/20397277/

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I don't feel any insecurity about women using a dildo , I think its great . If they want me then that's great too.. as long as they are happy. I can understand that they don't want to be with any horrible man. Most men are not nice , I ****ing hate them in general.. so any guy with an ego that cant handle a girl using a dildo is a likely candidate for being the ass hole that they don't like anyway .. **** you guys .. pump iron and work on your bullshit egos . Get real . once you realise your a man then you can start being a person..
ps , yes im drunk

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
North of 40% of all woman have been victimized. I suspect that is a crap statistic that the feminists like to roll out. Kind of like the whole1 out of every 5 college girls are raped, which is absolute bullshit.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...risis-rolling-stone-politics-column/20397277/

After working with dozens of "rape victims", I can assure you, it's NOT that high, unless your interpretation of rape is a person making one bad decision after another, agreeing to get drunk, do drugs, then having sex and regretting it all in the morning. 90% or more of college rapes involved alcohol. Many of these girls might not have even been raped, they just remember being with a guy, then nothing for the rest of the night, then come in to the ER saying they think they were raped. Rape kit comes back negative for sperm and no sign of rape, but yet she is ready to throw the dude she was with prior to the wolves that is the justice system for rape. Shit, one girl told me she went to a "sex party", gave a dude a blow job, drank, then wanted to claim she was raped when the dude penetrated her and she never said no. Simply THINKING "no" and not actively saying that she agreed to have sex was enough of a case for rape in her mind.

What really pisses me off about all of this is that it dilutes all the REAL victims. I want to slap some of these college kids and tell them to stop being so F'ing stupid and to deal with their bad decisions. They are ruining it for anyone that has a legitimate case.

I digress. It's off topic.

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
There's also the child aspect of abuse. Nuff said..

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I had a gf of 3 yrs act the same way and man does it blow! I finally made her leave, three months later she is getting counseling, apologizing and admitting her faults. Too little too late, yell at me all you want, mistreat my kid and there is no going back

Too little too late, yell at me all you want, mistreat my kid and there is no going back.

you will only mess with my child once!

Reactions: 5.0
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm not reading 3 pages of posts and then commenting, coming from a position where I had a psycho at home that never wanted to be touched, I'd say your wife is just doing this for control and a game. Just rip her clothes off and tell her you love her and call it a day. Whatever happens next will determine the next 50 years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic