jacobss
What's New?

The WETF Thread....post em if y a got em

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
question.

if you have sex with a hooker and you don't pay her...is that like shoplifting?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I have been happily married to my wife for nearly 10yrs. However, before I met my wife I was in NZ for a few days and went out clubbing one night. Met a chick, took her back to her hotel room and screwed her in the spa bath.

Fast forward a few years to when I'm being introduced to some of my wifes' family... I uncomfortably get to find out that the random girl I screwed was in fact my wifes' cousin. I'm friends with the cousin now (kind of have to be) and the wife has no idea.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Damn forklift! Have you talked to the cousin about it an told her to keep her mouth shut?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Damn forklift! Have you talked to the cousin about it an told her to keep her mouth shut?
We've never mentioned that night, I think we both know it would be stupid to bring it up after all these years. Technically neither of us did anything wrong as it happened about 3 or 4 years before I even met my wife. Just a bit weird and coincidental I guess!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
once upon a time i drank for 2 straight days and on the 3rd, fell on my face in the middle of a main street, almost made it home :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic