Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

The un-seen dangers of slin...

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Not too long ago I started using slin and got amazing results, never went hypo and grew like weed. I also got more strength increases than any combination of compounds out there. The down side is that now I have a stress fracture in my left ulna and have to spend several weeks with ZERO weight training. Amongst other warnings I will say that if you go from curling in the 160-175lb range up to 270lbs in just a few days, take it easy. Just because you can lift it doesn't mean you should.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I havent seen anybody curling that much in 24 years at the gym.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I havent seen anybody curling that much in 24 years at the gym.

Neither had I until I did it. It was always a goal of mine to hit 200lbs but when I passed it by 70lbs I just about shit myself. Now I'm paying for it.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
u jumped 100lbs in curls in less than a wk?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Not too long ago I started using slin and got amazing results, never went hypo and grew like weed. I also got more strength increases than any combination of compounds out there. The down side is that now I have a stress fracture in my left ulna and have to spend several weeks with ZERO weight training. Amongst other warnings I will say that if you go from curling in the 160-175lb range up to 270lbs in just a few days, take it easy. Just because you can lift it doesn't mean you should.

Not just a good example of how well the most anabolic compound works but great point to consider.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
u jumped 100lbs in curls in less than a wk?

Yes. All my lifts went way up with slin pre-workout. The point of this thread is to be careful with big strength increases, not to make myself sound like some exaggerating asshole.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yes. All my lifts went way up with slin pre-workout. The point of this thread is to be careful with big strength increases, not to make myself sound like some exaggerating asshole.

I've learned that lesson twice the hard way, tore a bicep and a pec using tren and Slin.
shit takes forever to heal to!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I've learned that lesson twice the hard way, tore a bicep and a pec using tren and Slin.
shit takes forever to heal to!

Yeah I'm glad I didn't do more damage because I kept training and pushing through the pain. I've already been out for four weeks and have another 3-4 until I can start again.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Again good point to consider, insulin scares the hell out of me, but your points of quick gains coinciding with injury can happen way too easy. Shine like you when I feel a tweak it's like ,"shit" that's few months . I do work around injuries but it still sucks anyway. I also remember loving how quickly anadrol inject and test suspension pre- workout had effected me. Like you say 100 pound increase , I'll use cable rows as my example as I too went up that quick, it was also when I progressed from 150 pound DB rows going from a difficult ten reps to suddenly doing 15-20 effortlessly . I then just abruptly used 200 pounders and still do a year later. While psychologically its a boost when you get superhuman powers, your muscle itself gets strong, but the associated joint, tendon and ligaments have not seemed to catch up. Like my adrenaline is kicking I'm strong as an ox, tossin around huge poundage effortlessly, but after a few I start to feel a tweak and a snap lol. What's odd when my back gets strong even though we consider it a pulling muscle , I damaged my triceps . Im wanting to think its because they tie into my rear delts and they just could not handle the load, during my lifting and shall we infer my aas training , I've never had such a sudden and drastic jump in power. I'm also 45 years old. I don't lift heavy low weight power training max type lifts. However I need fairly heavy poundages to get a workout . 100 pound dumbells are too light, chins with body weight only are too light for me. I'm not tootin my horn I'm just trying to convey that we lift according to how we have developed.some may say that's too heavy, but not for some of us.

Another thing is when you take a layoff and then get back into it, got to go slowly and adjust,

As far as the insulin, so your power shot up and you got hurt? As you can see I feel your pain bro.
Who has some ideas of variations or methods of avoiding injury when progressing so quickly??

I guess I learned, but interested in other ideas. Training oriented ideas. Shine? Adjos? Iron insanity? All you other training guros do you allow yourselves to get carried away? Or do you have some unusual methodical way of dealing ???

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Can you post up your pre work out slin protocol. I've always done post workout slin.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Can you post up your pre work out slin protocol. I've always done post workout slin.

Similar to Mutant's protocol but with a regular meal in place of the 3rd shake. I was also using humulin r so i dosed the slin, gh, and first shake 1 hour pre workout.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic