Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The un-seen dangers of slin...

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Similar to Mutant's protocol but with a regular meal in place of the 3rd shake. I was also using humulin r so i dosed the slin, gh, and first shake 1 hour pre workout.

I'm on the second week of this protocol and it's simply AMAZING, although the strength just started shooting up this week,so I gotta be careful not to let my ego get in the way!!

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Overwatch did you ever get any of the slin headaches?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I'm on the second week of this protocol and it's simply AMAZING, although the strength just started shooting up this week,so I gotta be careful not to let my ego get in the way!!
I got the strength gains from the first dose. My suggestion would be to increase weight slowly and up your reps to close to double what it was before or until failure.

Overwatch did you ever get any of the slin headaches?
Nope, no headaches and never went hypo. I always kept glucose tabs on hand and didn't have any trouble with up to 10iu's gh and 10 units on Humulin R.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Wow. Amazing gains- and good advice, overwatch...

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Wow. Amazing gains- and good advice, overwatch...

I've lost all my gains and then some with the recovery I'm going through. The toughest part is not having a cast or anything and feeling fine but still having to take it easy. It has been a serious lesson in self-control.

H

Hellbilly

Nov 30, 2011
I love slin pre/wo, I use humalog though.

H

Hellbilly

Nov 30, 2011
116? good god almighty, that's insane.

M

Mbradenbaugh

Nov 26, 2011
I dont know to much about this stuff. Can you go low enough on sugar and pass out, maybe go into a comma?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I dont know to much about this stuff. Can you go low enough on sugar and pass out, maybe go into a comma?

Yes, it's probably the most dangerous and highly Anabolic hormone a human can take. You have to understand how it works within your body or you can go into hypoglycemic shock which can lead to brain damage, blindness, and even death. There are many other factors that affect the body's insulin sensitivity such as gh levels, glucose levels, and genetic sensitivity etc. Slin is a very powerful tool, but demands the utmost respect to be used safely. I studied Slin, gh, igf, and peptides for 9 months before i even considered my first trial with Slin.

M

Mbradenbaugh

Nov 26, 2011
Do you have any good sites, and books. So i could look more into this?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Do you have any good sites, and books. So i could look more into this?

Basskilleronline.com has lots of info. He's also a member here and most other forums. BK is a knowledgeable guy and compiled a ton of info from himself and other vets to make a nice database to learn from.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic