Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

The slag who is refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples...

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I would like to just point out one little fact. Some folks like to attack her about her past marriages, which is even how this thread got started, but according to her she has only been a Christian for four years....................I would hope you could figure it out from here...............apparently she has gained NEW values...........something we don't see much of any more these days. Just sayin,

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
She is a republican as of today.....

The problem is she wasn't a hired employee, she was an elected official. So you can't fire her. They could have tried to impeach her, but it would have likely failed. After all, her county in KY is conservative. In fact, she's a democrat, NOT a republican. (funny how that wasn't given a lot of press).

When a gov't duty interferes with someone's religious convictions, the state is supposed to attempt to make an accommodation. In this case, she asked that her name NOT be put on the marriage certificate. It's my understanding that initially the court would not allow for such an accommodation. Only after she was in jail for 24 hours and she was getting positive press coverage did the court reconsider.

It's my understanding the chick's been married 3 times or so, so I am a little surprised that marriage is such a sacred institution to her. Nevertheless, this is about religious liberty for the next person. Religious liberty (at least for christians) is under attack, so this is an important conversation to have.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
This disease is spreading rapidly... damn gays are everywhere.

It's amazing how fast they got a vaccine for ebola but the disease that turns a healthy human gay still has nothing? ? I find it shocking

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
The Flintstones theme songs says " We'll have a gay ole time".... that's wrong.
And Care Bears like Rainbows...are Care Bears gay??????
Barney is a child molester but I don't think he's gay....and even if he was...Is that OK?
If everyone was gay, the human species would be extinct in less than 60 years....Maybe being gay is not so natural?

Last edited:
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
If everyone was gay, the human species would be extinct in less than 60 years....Maybe being gay is not so natural?

If everyone was male, the human species would be extinct in less than 60 years....Maybe being male is not so natural?

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
If everyone was male, the human species would be extinct in less than 60 years....Maybe being male is not so natural?

That was a deep and brilliant thought.............its also why God made women.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

One of your dumber statements...if that's possible.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
god didn't make shit.

Your correct, god, with a little g, the god of this age (the devil) didn't make shit, however he is YOUR father. Now God, yes the God of the universe did make shit. In fact He made everything. He even made hateful homo sexuals and race baiters.................

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
One of your dumber statements...if that's possible.

No, it was a spot-on analogy to how dumb the quoted statement is.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth

DozlD.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic