Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The slag who is refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
SEE..This is what I love about TID...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Me too. But it won't be long before someone gets butt hurt and starts yelling hateful bigot because they don't agree with you.

Yea but no one really cares so **** 'em!!! I think the board has finally matured to ours and GK's level RAIDEN....We have arrived..mission accomplished!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I wouldn't support a muslim breathing one breath of Fresh Free 'Murican AIR Sonnnn!! Muslims do not come here to assimilate, they had ZERO part in building this Nation, matter a fact we were at war with them waaay back then young feller! **** ISLAM ...''TEAM AMERICA..!!!

And no, it's a Constitutional Freedom as you ''slags '' have found out by the Judge that overrode that dummy and freed her. Simple as giving her a accommodation, like they have doen for gays, tranny's etc...Hmmmm is it you're more in touch with them than Christians...????

you LITERALLY don't understand the constitution, or what freedom of religion means.

Dood..not only are you going to hell but now you're going to jail!!!! Why do you Jesus Haters always go to The Old Testament? Try reading the New Testament and complain

because christians, like yourself, will endlessly quote passages from the old testament WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR THEM, and then denounce the entire half of their bible when it is convenient for them.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I wouldn't support a muslim breathing one breath of Fresh Free 'Murican AIR Sonnnn!! Muslims do not come here to assimilate, they had ZERO part in building this Nation, matter a fact we were at war with them waaay back then young feller! **** ISLAM ...''TEAM AMERICA..!!!

And no, it's a Constitutional Freedom as you ''slags '' have found out by the Judge that overrode that dummy and freed her. Simple as giving her a accommodation, like they have doen for gays, tranny's etc...Hmmmm is it you're more in touch with them than Christians...????

You are wrong.
The Constitution says the government can't establish a religion.
She is an agent for the government so she is prohibited from establishing religion in the constitution.
She has religious freedom, she can practice all she wants in her private life but not enforcing her believes on others as an agent for the government.

This has already been settled by the Supreme court.
Your side lost, stop being a crybaby about it.

American Muslims has the same right as you regardless what you support.
Your comments and attitudes is exactly why the settlers came here in the first place - to get away from assholes like you.
Still love you :)

Reactions: HGH
BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Im not ready to hang the banner of martyr around her anytime soon and putting her in jail or threatening her with it was a big mistake.

She is working for the govt and should carry out her duties or be relieved from them, true but with some time more of the news has come out about this.

To be fair she took this job before issuing same sex marriage licenses was decided by the supreme court. So technically they could make adjustments to accommodate her religious beliefs. Like take her name off all those marriage licenses and let someone else issue them like a judge or something. We make reparations, exceptions and what not for all kinds situations. That seems like a fair compromise.

Im confused that someone from ANY of the oppressed and downtrodden groups we hear so much about have not suggested this, since they are so use to living under similar conditions.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
you LITERALLY don't understand the constitution, or what freedom of religion means.

because christians, like yourself, will endlessly quote passages from the old testament WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR THEM, and then denounce the entire half of their bible when it is convenient for them.

You are wrong.
The Constitution says the government can't establish a religion.
She is an agent for the government so she is prohibited from establishing religion in the constitution.
She has religious freedom, she can practice all she wants in her private life but not enforcing her believes on others as an agent for the government.

This has already been settled by the Supreme court.
Your side lost, stop being a crybaby about it.

American Muslims has the same right as you regardless what you support.
Your comments and attitudes is exactly why the settlers came here in the first place - to get away from assholes like you.
Still love you :)

Im not ready to hang the banner of martyr around her anytime soon and putting her in jail or threatening her with it was a big mistake.

She is working for the govt and should carry out her duties or be relieved from them, true but with some time more of the news has come out about this.

To be fair she took this job before issuing same sex marriage licenses was decided by the supreme court. So technically they could make adjustments to accommodate her religious beliefs. Like take her name off all those marriage licenses and let someone else issue them like a judge or something. We make reparations, exceptions and what not for all kinds situations. That seems like a fair compromise.

Im confused that someone from ANY of the oppressed and downtrodden groups we hear so much about have not suggested this, since they are so use to living under similar conditions.

BGH is the only one that gets it.

Derrr..she was ELECTED by her Constituents. When they elected her and she signed her contract marriage was as it has been since for ever..between a Man and a Woman. SCOTUS made law , once again, she has and is being given a accomadation as she should . MK Isee you have a new merry band of follower..er. as in singular!! LOLOL....

I give you both this to think about ...from me to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW72LYvTj8E

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
LMAO!! I can't believe politics was banned from being discussed on the board. This thread has been so entertaining!

This board has some pretty interesting diversity when it comes to politics and life in general. I love when we can agree, but man, sometimes agreeing is boring!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
LMAO!! I can't believe politics was banned from being discussed on the board. This thread has been so entertaining!

This board has some pretty interesting diversity when it comes to politics and life in general. I love when we can agree, but man, sometimes agreeing is boring!

Say what? Were politics really banned? RR is already mad at me...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Yep, it gets boring when we all agree schultz1 and HGH make a cute couple

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic