Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The slag who is refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Say what? Were politics really banned? RR is already mad at me...

lol Yeah man. It got REALLY heated at one point. Members were seriously getting angry and bent out of shape. The staff put a halt on politics discussions for a while.

Really, unless something gets really personal, I don't let my feelings about someone's posts follow from thread to thread.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
BGH is the only one that gets it.

Derrr..she was ELECTED by her Constituents. When they elected her and she signed her contract marriage was as it has been since for ever..between a Man and a Woman. SCOTUS made law , once again, she has and is being given a accomadation as she should . MK Isee you have a new merry band of follower..er. as in singular!! LOLOL....

I give you both this to think about ...from me to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW72LYvTj8E

Interesting that you post so many cock pictures,etc.
Are you still in the closet?

Laws change all the time, its no excuse not to enforce the current laws since you like to old law better.
She is an agent for the government and the first amendment states clearly that the government cant establish a religion.
She can practice her religion, nothing stops her to do so in her private life. She can resign and she should if she dont want do her job.
She has no legal protection to do this, they should have left her in jail.

No difference between her and George Wallace using religion to prevent black going to college.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Interesting that you post so many cock pictures,etc.
Are you still in the closet?

Laws change all the time, its no excuse not to enforce the current laws since you like to old law better.
She is an agent for the government and the first amendment states clearly that the government cant establish a religion.
She can practice her religion, nothing stops her to do so in her private life. She can resign and she should if she dont want do her job.
She has no legal protection to do this, they should have left her in jail.

No difference between her and George Wallace using religion to prevent black going to college.

Well..too bad for you RedCoat!! A Constitutional Judge released and ordered accommodations be made. You know, like all your...'''alternative lifestyle'' friends get??
110712-politics-best-obama-victory-memes-meme-you-mad.jpg

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
1znlo3r.png

Saw this post on Instagram and immediately thought of G-Man lol

Reactions: HGH
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

No difference? Really? Nothing George Wallace was doing could be contemplated as explicitly falling within the Bill of Rights (i.e., the First Amendment). Just curious. When the mayor of San Francisco refused to stop issuing marriage licenses after the people of California voted one-man one-woman marriage in their state consitituion, did he or any of those elected officials go to jail???? Hmmm...

How about all the cities that have unilaterally made themselves sanctuary cities that don't enforce federal immigration law? Any of those elected officials going to jail???? Hmmm....

I guess all laws aren't equal. Or maybe some citizens are more equal than others. I thought I read a book about that once. Shook my head and laughed. After all, that could never happen here.

Message received loud and clear: Christians... you WILL BAKE A CAKE, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!

And it will work. After all, Christian doctrine teaches love and obedience. Liberal media has no reason to fear Christians, and they are correct.

Muslim religion, however, teaches power, control and military conquest through physical force. I'm eager to see news reporters get into strict conservative muslims faces over homosexuality. The press wasn't so brave once disagreeing with free speech (remember the Muhammed pics? a note was attached to the dead body via a knife in Amsterdam.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
No difference? Really? Nothing George Wallace was doing could be contemplated as explicitly falling within the Bill of Rights (i.e., the First Amendment). Just curious. When the mayor of San Francisco refused to stop issuing marriage licenses after the people of California voted one-man one-woman marriage in their state consitituion, did he or any of those elected officials go to jail???? Hmmm...

How about all the cities that have unilaterally made themselves sanctuary cities that don't enforce federal immigration law? Any of those elected officials going to jail???? Hmmm....

I guess all laws aren't equal. Or maybe some citizens are more equal than others. I thought I read a book about that once. Shook my head and laughed. After all, that could never happen here.

Message received loud and clear: Christians... you WILL BAKE A CAKE, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!

And it will work. After all, Christian doctrine teaches love and obedience. Liberal media has no reason to fear Christians, and they are correct.

Muslim religion, however, teaches power, control and military conquest through physical force. I'm eager to see news reporters get into strict conservative muslims faces over homosexuality. The press wasn't so brave once disagreeing with free speech (remember the Muhammed pics? a note was attached to the dead body via a knife in Amsterdam.

Wallace was an agent for the government, just like the slag is.
Both used their position to establish a religion.

Because laws are not enforced in every case doesnt give the slag any excuse not to do her job.
She didnt go to jail for her religion.
The others who didnt do their job should be fired/impeached.

The cake baker isnt an agent for the government, not the same scenario.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
she has the right to have her views against gay marriage - Constitutional right

But when her religious views interfere with her doing her job according to the law, Than she should step down if she can not in good faith fulfill the requirements of her job.

Not doing her job, and not stepping down or requesting a new assignment, she should have been fired.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The problem is she wasn't a hired employee, she was an elected official. So you can't fire her. They could have tried to impeach her, but it would have likely failed. After all, her county in KY is conservative. In fact, she's a democrat, NOT a republican. (funny how that wasn't given a lot of press).

When a gov't duty interferes with someone's religious convictions, the state is supposed to attempt to make an accommodation. In this case, she asked that her name NOT be put on the marriage certificate. It's my understanding that initially the court would not allow for such an accommodation. Only after she was in jail for 24 hours and she was getting positive press coverage did the court reconsider.

It's my understanding the chick's been married 3 times or so, so I am a little surprised that marriage is such a sacred institution to her. Nevertheless, this is about religious liberty for the next person. Religious liberty (at least for christians) is under attack, so this is an important conversation to have.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Well G Breezy, I didn't say it was good, I just said it totally sounds like you
Funny when blacks post stuff like that cause they don't respect anybody aside from other blacks. Actually they don't even respect themselves or eachother now that I think about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic