Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The ritual of injecting

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
This will sound gay... buttfuck it. They nauseate me. I find sticking a needle into my hip repulsive and get sick to my stomach when doing it... Keep in mind I've pinned I think everywhere except lats with no issues... Except traps. Fuck that noise.

Calves??....

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
This will sound gay... buttfuck it. They nauseate me. I find sticking a needle into my hip repulsive and get sick to my stomach when doing it... Keep in mind I've pinned I think everywhere except lats with no issues... Except traps. Fuck that noise.

Everyone's got something they don't like about injecting. You shouldn't feel embarrassed. There are no major nerves or blood vessels in that location so it's an ideal place to put some oil if you can tolerate injecting there. Although I've never tried it, the calf muscle is supposed to hurt like hell.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Fuck traps....My wife hit both in one day.....didn't hurt at that moment but damn the next few days were brutal.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I used to get excited to inject for about the first week, but after doing it EVERYDAY twice a day it becomes a real pain in the ass and i def dont look forward to it anymore lol. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

R

RickyBobby

Dec 26, 2012
First post bro?

Seems like you're fishing for someone to help you out....this is not the place for that. This is not a source board and we are only here to learn...FYI.

Maybe for your second post, you can jump over to the "new member intro" section and introduce yourself, tell us about your goals, how you were referred here etc.

Maybe fishing just a little bit. Kinda desperate at this point. I didn't spend $1400 in one place though. Got free samples from one source that was good, but then when I made a $600 dollar order all the gear was bunk. After more research I found a few posts saying they were selective scammers. Made another order of nearly $300 from a UGL that had good ratings on a popular gear rating site, and they turned out to be void of hormone as well. Finally found a local guy who seemed like he had some exp, and spent over $400 on 4 bottles. Never injected though because I found out he had some ties with an individual who didn't have my best interests in mind. So paranoia caused me to can those. I had been working 60 hour weeks up until a few weeks ago, and now I'm cut back to 40. I wanna take advantage of that, and spend the extra time in the gym. I'm in a rush to get everything together because I want to do my cycle while it's still cold, and I can cover up my gains with loose clothing. The company I work for (like most) frowns on illegal drug use. I already get comments about possible steroid use just because I hit the gym everyday after work. I'm 6"4 255 so I get eyeballed alot anyway. If I gain 25 pounds of mass in 3 months, and all I have to cover up with is a t-shirt I'm afraid my supervisor might get inquisitive. One of my coworkers just started TRT and is getting gear on the side to do a full cycle. He offered to hook me up but I don't know him well enough yet to be sure he isn't tied in with some unsavory non-friends of mine.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Rickybobby you keep asking about sources on this board and they will ban your ass.

This is a great board to learn about the game bro do not get your ass run off before you are able to take advantage of all the knowledge that hangs here.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Maybe fishing just a little bit. Kinda desperate at this point. I didn't spend $1400 in one place though. Got free samples from one source that was good, but then when I made a $600 dollar order all the gear was bunk. After more research I found a few posts saying they were selective scammers. Made another order of nearly $300 from a UGL that had good ratings on a popular gear rating site, and they turned out to be void of hormone as well. Finally found a local guy who seemed like he had some exp, and spent over $400 on 4 bottles. Never injected though because I found out he had some ties with an individual who didn't have my best interests in mind. So paranoia caused me to can those. I had been working 60 hour weeks up until a few weeks ago, and now I'm cut back to 40. I wanna take advantage of that, and spend the extra time in the gym. I'm in a rush to get everything together because I want to do my cycle while it's still cold, and I can cover up my gains with loose clothing. The company I work for (like most) frowns on illegal drug use. I already get comments about possible steroid use just because I hit the gym everyday after work. I'm 6"4 255 so I get eyeballed alot anyway. If I gain 25 pounds of mass in 3 months, and all I have to cover up with is a t-shirt I'm afraid my supervisor might get inquisitive. One of my coworkers just started TRT and is getting gear on the side to do a full cycle. He offered to hook me up but I don't know him well enough yet to be sure he isn't tied in with some unsavory non-friends of mine.

This is not the place for that!! We are not a source board for the second time!!! There won't be a third time as you've already been flagged. Find another pond to fish in.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

This screams "SCAM ME PLEASE"

You ask for a source again either in the shout or in a post and you will not be here any longer. This is not a source board and we have rules here.
Thank You

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic