Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The ritual of injecting

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I got excited to inject my test cypianate when I first started. But then I realized it hurts. Haha

I still get a little excited because its helping me reach my goals.

But I don't look forward to the needle part.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Calves??....

I probably should try... I have good sized calves... Where should I put it in the calf? I would tend to hit the outside of it because they are smaller on that side.

And while I have your attention let me ask about pinning triceps. I always hit the short head... You ever pin the long head? Figure I'd just hold one arm out straight and pin from the underside?

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
This is not the place for that!! We are not a source board for the second time!!! There won't be a third time as you've already been flagged. Find another pond to fish in.

Sorry for asking. But what is a source board?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I probably should try... I have good sized calves... Where should I put it in the calf? I would tend to hit the outside of it because they are smaller on that side.

And while I have your attention let me ask about pinning triceps. I always hit the short head... You ever pin the long head? Figure I'd just hold one arm out straight and pin from the underside?

I usually hit the outer head. The long head gives me problems sometimes for some reason. Anyway when you hit the long head most hold there are up like they are flexing but don't flex. Just hold your are like that and hit the long head pining directly underneath it so you pin it straight up with the plunger facing down. Can be kind of tricky. Get what I'm saying?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sorry for asking. But what is a source board?

There are some boards out there that recklessly hold out for sale anabolics and in even some cases rec drugs.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I usually hit the outer head. The long head gives me problems sometimes for some reason. Anyway when you hit the long head most hold there are up like they are flexing but don't flex. Just hold your are like that and hit the long head pining directly underneath it so you pin it straight up with the plunger facing down. Can be kind of tricky. Get what I'm saying?

Crystal clear thanks...

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
There are some boards out there that recklessly hold out for sale anabolics and in even some cases rec drugs.

Oh ok. Thanks. I'm still learning some of the terms on the forums. For a long time I didn't know what ttt meant on a for sale forum. Haha

I was thinking source board meant telling you where to buy supplements.

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
Love injecting for some reason, usually get a chub, then after injection smoke a cig or a fatty!!!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Piss, " wash hands" pin, and shower every night....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic