Shirt
335-3
365-1
395-1,1

Rolling DB
3s

Push downs
in/out 1s

Did just cardio, roller and Ice work last couple days multiple time in the evening. Still have pain in both shoulders or I would of pushed more today in both CGB & Shirt work. 315 would of went today so would 425 in the shirt. This is the first week back into this wave wanted to leave some in the tank for next week. This method of training is working for me that's very evident. Just need to listen to what the body is saying to continue making progress.
Made my weekend.

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Where'd you go Big Homie?
Get back in here and start murdering shit!

Excessiveone

Excessiveone

MuscleHead
Apr 6, 2012
I'm still training just takes time to make progress doing this stuff natural. Weight got to be a problem was over 240 so I cut most my carbs out for several weeks dropped me back down to mid 30's now.

Would love to get on HRT but at only 200mg of test eow, I think my body can manage that level of production.
Hit the 320 CGB again and my squat is now legal depth took over a year of stretching, box squatting ect Now I want to squat all the time,haha.
Pulls have suffered now that I'm squatting much deeper not using as much weight. Hell I was reppin 545 in the squat sure they were a bit high but that was about the same hip height maybe a bit lower than my starting point for my pulls. Thats played a big role in why my pulls aren't going anywhere. Dead is stuck in the mid 5's but I've made a couple changes that should cover the bases and have it moving north again in time for summer. Sights set on 6 plates then 600 mark. I'm going to the alter regularly on this one. :)

I see your training is kicking ass and taking names, Your cardio dialog always cracks me up brother. H2O and a multivitamin are your friends Hoss.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
My cardio dialogue makes me nauseous.
i bet once your squats start climbing and you hone in on your deads they will skyrocket as well.
That 600 will be but a memory come June! I'm pulling for you (hahaha sorry)

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'm still training just takes time to make progress doing this stuff natural. Weight got to be a problem was over 240 so I cut most my carbs out for several weeks dropped me back down to mid 30's now.

Would love to get on HRT but at only 200mg of test eow, I think my body can manage that level of production.
Hit the 320 CGB again and my squat is now legal depth took over a year of stretching, box squatting ect Now I want to squat all the time,haha.
Pulls have suffered now that I'm squatting much deeper not using as much weight. Hell I was reppin 545 in the squat sure they were a bit high but that was about the same hip height maybe a bit lower than my starting point for my pulls. Thats played a big role in why my pulls aren't going anywhere. Dead is stuck in the mid 5's but I've made a couple changes that should cover the bases and have it moving north again in time for summer. Sights set on 6 plates then 600 mark. I'm going to the alter regularly on this one. :)

I see your training is kicking ass and taking names, Your cardio dialog always cracks me up brother. H2O and a multivitamin are your friends Hoss.

I really like the carb backloading. Seems to let me lean up over time....it's just slow.

Excessiveone

Excessiveone

MuscleHead
Apr 6, 2012
Thanks Determined

I was just checking out your pulls, Sick pulling Bro!

Excessiveone

Excessiveone

MuscleHead
Apr 6, 2012
Deads Sumo off 4" Box

Worked up to
605 x 3 Had a couple reps left in the tank.
Took a vid but when I got back to my phone it had shut completely off. Grrrr
Will pull off 2" mats next time then off the floor following week, sights set on low 6 range.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic