Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The Official PillarOfBalance Journal!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pin #2 today! Didn't go well sorta. I had a bitch of a time drawing the oil out. I would pull back on the plunger and it wouldn't draw shit and then would snap back down. Wrestled with it, heard a funny sound and then grabbed a new needle. Worked like a charm with this one. I did inject 1ml of air into the vial prior to drawing. Maybe a defective needle, whatever...

So then I find a spot, swab it and stick. As I am slowly pushing the oil in my back decides this would be a fuckin sweet time to cramp up! I didn't want to pull the pin out and lose any of that precious oil (or Teste Tea as I call it =)) I kinda like pinning my money maker cause its pain free, but it looks like its time to hit the quads and delts... There is a website somewhere on here that I need to dig up with instructions on how to pin different spots.

Back and Bisexuals today:

Barbell Rows (Bent at 90 degrees!!!!!!)
Bar x 40
135 x 15
225 x 10
275 x 6

Chins (done on gymnast's rings and hands start over-hand and rotate to underhand like a reverse arnold press)
BW x 10 x 4 - These were harder than the last time... I gotta get on a scale I think I'm gaining!

Dumbbell Rows (Head of dumbbell back to the hip for lower lat)
100 x 12
110 x 11
120 x 11.75 lol

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns
210 x 12
250 x 9
275 x 6

Barbell Curls (reverse drop set)
65 x 10 / 85 x 6 / 95 x 4 / 105 x 3 (plus three cheat reps)
F A S C I A S T R E T C H FROM THAT BADASS SET!!!

Reverse Grip Cambered Barbell Curls
45 x 20
65 x 14
85 x 10
95 x 10

Hi-Pully Cable Curls
36 x 15 x 3

After this, I went back to work sans necktie as my arms were so damn pumped I couldn't tie the knot =)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Added melatonin to my supp stack. Dayum! I am out! Speaking of Out I gotta get more super cissus rx. Loving that shit. Peace TID :)

ROFLMAO I barely remember writing this haha. Guess that melatonan works!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
needles do occasionally occlude for who knows the reason. good for you to be smart enough to just change needles.

LOL at not remembering your post :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
needles do occasionally occlude for who knows the reason. good for you to be smart enough to just change needles.

LOL at not remembering your post :D

Yeah it was totally occludimanated lol... I just imagined it snapping off IN ME... No thanks!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i have been a vet for 15 years and working in the profession for 25+ years and i have never ever broken a needle off in anything nor seen one broken off. and i have injected some crazy wild try to kill you horses and cows and bent the needles bad and never had one break. but i also only use good quality needles. BD or monoject.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thats a huge relief cause that was an actual fear of mine! Thanks!!!! And I went with BD cause that's what we always use at the flu clincs at work :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
BD is by far the sharpest which is why i use them. they slide in much smoother as well. i think the bevel is a better shape or something.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I draw and pin with same needle and don't even feel it so I think you're definitely right (no surprise :p ). I still think I'll try delts and/or quads. Glad you always chime in ATW... Love having you around!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Strong back work today POB. Sucks about the pinning but I guess that's how we learn.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
You got plans to pin anything besides those sweet cheeks?

Test: right cheek on Saturday and left cheek on Wednesday. No other spot in this cycle.
hCG: EOD quads, alternate.

Think I'm sticking with this for entire 12 weeks. No biceps for me :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic