Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

The Official PillarOfBalance Journal!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks bro. They're few and far between cause I rarely drop that low in the rep range. On the occasion that I do its only on squats or deadlifts cause to me, those are the only 1RM's that matter at all.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've officially crossed over to the dark side... Pinned 250 of Test e and 30mg Dbol in three doses. I swear when I uncapped that needle it looked like it was 10 feet long lol...

Between that and the rapid growth that the webpage/business that me and a few friends have started is gaining more and more momentum made for a damn good day...

Shoulders today. My shoulders were lagging BAD due to some injuries. Basically the first time I did a shoulder workout I put a slight tear on the rotator cuff in both shoulders. I'm healed up but there is some crepitus according to the chiro which can cause irritation. Especially on barbell upright rows. And I got DOMS like a mofo in the chest... Enough bullshit... On to the meat 'n' taters...

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
55 x 12
65 x 12
75 x 10
85 x 6.5 (i worked really hard for that .5 lol)
60 x 7
Dumbbell Side Raise drop sets
25 x 12 / 20 x 12 / 15 x 9
35 x 8 / 25 x 6 / 15 x 7
Dumbbell Upright Rows (seated - "wide grip")
35 x 12
45 x 10 x 3
Barbell shrugs
135 x 25
225 x 20 x 2
315 x 15 x 2

Grub:
Meal 1
5 Eggs
3 slices turkey bacon
1/2 cup oats
Meal 2
2 Scoops Isopure
1/2 Cup Oats
Meal 3
8 oz chicken breast
5 Cups veg
Post workout vitargo and Kool-Aid
Post workout 2 scoops isopure
Meal 4
8oz chicken breast
5 cups veg
Meal 5
8oz sirloin
1 Roll
Meal 6
3 whole eggs, 4 egg whites
3 cups green beans
Meal 7
1 cup Cottage Cheese

If I get up in the middle of the night to pee I'll chug some protein... Just leave a shaker with the powder in the bathroom so I don't have to come down.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
come to the DARK SIDE :D (deep breathing) hehehe

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
come to the DARK SIDE :D (deep breathing) hehehe

I wasn't gonna say anything but I had this weird feeling this morning that you were going to say something like "i'm disappointed." Had to just get that one off my chest lol...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I've officially crossed over to the dark side... Pinned 250 of Test e and 30mg Dbol in three doses. I swear when I uncapped that needle it looked like it was 10 feet long lol...
What made you decide to go early? Tired of looking at it and thinking about it? lol

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
55 x 12
65 x 12
75 x 10
85 x 6.5 (i worked really hard for that .5 lol)
60 x 7
These are probably the premier delt builder! Good job pushing out the reps.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What made you decide to go early? Tired of looking at it and thinking about it? lol

Pretty much... I had set a date, but the last few days have been fighting myself because I felt more than ready... Wonder when I will start noticing the full effect from the dianabol?

These are probably the premier delt builder! Good job pushing out the reps.

One of my favorite exercises. Something about grabbing a couple heavy things and just pushing them straight up that just makes me feel powerful... My other favorite shoulder builders are hang cleans, and behind the neck presses. I've given up on the behind the neck presses though. They feel alright for me but they even kinda messed up deadweights shoulder and someanddone says no-no. Oh well :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGSSSS!!!! I love nothing more than smashing legs... I wish I could every day! I actually had to drop my girlfriend off for day surgery on her ankle. Once they wheeled her in, I ran off to the gym. They called about halfway thru and said she was out, so I wrapped up and headed over to the hospital. Wound up waiting around to see her for another 40 minutes so I'm pissed that I didn't do at least some curls. My hams are lagging as far as I can tell. Hyperplasia yes - Hypertrophy not so much!

Back Squats
135 x 12 x 2
225 x 12 x 2
315 x 5 (15 seconds rest) x 2
315 x 3
Front Squat
135 x 10 x 2
155 x 11 x 2
Extensions
100 x 10 x 4 (slow as hell - 5 seconds up, pause for 3 count, 5 seconds down)

So ummm... I know understand what everyone means when talking about "back pumps." It wasn't too bad, but I was glad to be out of the squat rack lol... What does everyone do about that? Just suck it up I suppose.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Nice job on the back squats. I love front squats; what type of grip do you use?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice job on the back squats. I love front squats; what type of grip do you use?

For the front squats? Not sure of the name for it, but arms crossed in front of me and a loose grip on the bar. I let the shoulders hold up the bar and the elevation of my elbows keep it from dropping. My hands are just there for insurance.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
nice leg workout. i hate leg extensions! :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Front Squats or Hack squats can give you great quad developement imo.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
in late but its ok, i'm here now.
first off, you got a good base to build on bro. i know you dont think so but we always think the worst of ourselves.
i wanted to ask about your Dbol dosing. you said 30mg ED split up throughout the day right? personally at 30mg i would just take it all pre workout. i normally eat 50mg pre workout. i understand the logic behing splitting the dose but at 30mg i'd personally rather just take it all as a "pre workout supp" if you will.
also wanted to ask what size needles you pinning with?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic