angelarbatt
What's New?

The Man Maker Workout: Puke Bucket Ready

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
The Man Maker Workout: Puke Bucket Ready
I found this routine a while ago and have used it several times with GREAT success.In fact I did this workout a few days ago and it kicked my ass!

I have this crazy conditioning routine I call the MAN MAKER. This is one of my secret training routines. I will disclose it with you. Ready your puke buckets, and hydration sources. This will burn fat, shred your legs, work your lungs and make you a MAN.

*non stop until all 60 reps are done

Set 1

20 Squats
20 Good mornings or *reverse ham curls
20 Squats

*rest 3-5 minutes in between each set*

Set 2

20 Squats
20 Front Squats or *leg extensions
20 Squats

Set 3

20 Squats
20 Sumo deadlifts or*wide stance Leg press
20 Squats

Set 4

20 Squats
20 Romanian Deadlifts or *close & high stance Leg press
20 Squats

Want to make it harder? Try contracting on each assistance movement 3 seconds up and 3 seconds down during each rep. Think you’re a real bad ass? Do some body-weight lunges to the locker room once you’re done.

Way too hard? Try doing only half the reps.

Important for People who Need Their Legs

Seriously this is a very BRUTAL training routine, especially if you opt for the free-weights. After doing these exercises you will not be able to walk properly for a couple of days, and maybe up to a week. Try this at your own risk.

You have been warned.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
WTF that is the mother load right there. Any volunteers???? Halo?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
WTF that is the mother load right there. Any volunteers???? Halo?

Brother,I did this a few days ago and my legs are still sore.I still cant walk right.LMAO.Must be getting old.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
holy shit that looks..... brutal lol. 60 reps a set for 4 sets is a little extreme.... i think i might try this for leg day after my deload since i will be taking i wont have time to do another cycle of 5/3/1 anyway until i have to take 2 weeks off.

i actually like all those exercises for the free weight side. what kind of weight are we talking about here? when i think of 20 rep squats i think of using a weight you can only do 10-12 reps on and force the other 8-10 reps but i am guessing that is not what you are meaning here

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
LOL... You know I went right to opening this post, it just had JB's name all over it :) I will have to give this one a shot sometime. I still haven't gotten Sumo's down need some help before I do something to cause an injury. Other than that the volume looks mental and the exercise order looks great too...

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
holy shit that looks..... brutal lol. 60 reps a set for 4 sets is a little extreme.... i think i might try this for leg day after my deload since i will be taking i wont have time to do another cycle of 5/3/1 anyway until i have to take 2 weeks off.

i actually like all those exercises for the free weight side. what kind of weight are we talking about here? when i think of 20 rep squats i think of using a weight you can only do 10-12 reps on and force the other 8-10 reps but i am guessing that is not what you are meaning here

The weight you will have to see what works best for you.You definitely do not want to rep out at 10-12 reps or you'll never get done the set so make sure the weight is low enough for you to complete the full 20 reps.Trust me,don't worry about using the lighter weight,this will blow you away man.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
LOL... You know I went right to opening this post, it just had JB's name all over it :) I will have to give this one a shot sometime. I still haven't gotten Sumo's down need some help before I do something to cause an injury. Other than that the volume looks mental and the exercise order looks great too...

somehow i knew the both of you would endorse this workout :))

it has similar features to Destroy and Flood!

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
The weight you will have to see what works best for you.You definitely do not want to rep out at 10-12 reps or you'll never get done the set so make sure the weight is low enough for you to complete the full 20 reps.Trust me,don't worry about using the lighter weight,this will blow you away man.

yeah would definitely be light weight. looks like fun though.... :D

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
yeah would definitely be light weight. looks like fun though.... :D

I have to be honest,when I finished,"FUN" wasn't the word I was screaming.LMAO.The fun part was I had an MMA class later that day.LMFAO.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
I have to be honest,when I finished,"FUN" wasn't the word I was screaming.LMAO.The fun part was I had an MMA class later that day.LMFAO.

ouch! nope after any leg day i pretty much have cleared the schedule of anything other than walking lol. after THAT workout i would probably have me some crutches on standby :D

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Tell you what man,my ass was draggin in that class.I kind of sat back and had my assistants run the show.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Fist my one question to u??? Were u crying all the way to the car. Be honest. Lol. I think this is an awesome test of stamina here. Hahahahaha I'm in for the run

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic