Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

That death feeling after shooting tren ace.....

Sep 11, 2012
I can see how if you were not aware of it coming it freaking someone out...By the first time it happened to me I had read a lot about it and could deal with it..Ms Wetback is right. Sounds like they nicked a vein which makes the tren cough more likely.

I wonder if there is a way to combat the cough before you shoot? Probably not otherwise everyone would be doing it. I guess if your prone to it happening probably just mixing and then slow injecting. Diluting it with other in a small vial and drawing from that would probably be best I would think.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I wonder if there is a way to combat the cough before you shoot? Probably not otherwise everyone would be doing it. I guess if your prone to it happening probably just mixing and then slow injecting. Diluting it with other in a small vial and drawing from that would probably be best I would think.

Mixing it with some test seems like the best method I have heard

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
They must be hitting blood vessels is my guess. You can feel that feeling coming on in the back of your throat, usually half way through pinning when it happened to me. By the way it never happened with tren but with sustanon300. Was hacking up a lung for a good 2 minutes, kinda scary the first time it happens.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I always heard if you can stick your head into your ice box or freezer and take deep breaths it supposedly curbs the "tren cough" Idk..give it a shot.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I seem to get that reaction the first time I pin tren, and sometimes a bit on the second pin. Then after that, no more problems. I have no idea why that is.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've had tren cough one time and it sucked, but I've pinned ace hundreds of times, including some monster front load ace-only shots with no issue. I've used homebrewed from fina, as well as ugl from powder, and only once had an issue. It seems to be largely individual. On a side note, I loved the metallic taste from the homebrewed fina tren.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic