Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

That death feeling after shooting tren ace.....

Sep 11, 2012
Two friends of mine both look like they are having a freakin heart attack after thier tren ace 150mg shot. They are both 6-2 240-250lbs and they both aspirate. I was like damn dude are you gonna die??? They grab thier chest and struggle with thier breathing for about ten minutes. That can't be good. I've used the exact batch of tren ace 150mg and never had that problem. Does anyone know what the hell all that nonsense they went through is caused from??

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
It's tren cough baby...it happens to me once in awhile. Not sure how to avoid it. I kind of think do the crime do the time on it...

Sep 11, 2012
It's tren cough baby...it happens to me once in awhile. Not sure how to avoid it. I kind of think do the crime do the time on it...

I was thinking it was tren cough but these cats looked like tren about to keel over.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Yea it can be rough...I believe it happens when the tren hits your lungs. I've heard some people inject real slow to try and avoid it. I've noticed if you add another compound it doesn't happen much either...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
May have had some leakage into a vein. What you describe is just about how one would feel and act.

Sep 11, 2012
Yea it can be rough...I believe it happens when the tren hits your lungs. I've heard some people inject real slow to try and avoid it. I've noticed if you add another compound it doesn't happen much either...

That can't be good. Years ago a friend of mine said he knew someone that passed and the tren had done something to his lungs. Supposebly. Can't really prove that without an autopsy or something.....

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I have used both tren e and a and not had anything like
that,Not even the cough.

C

coltmc45

Sep 14, 2012
I've had it a few times. Sometimes it's horrible and sometimes it's not. I'd still shoot tren even if I got it everytime I pinned. Tren is God and so am I when I'm on it.

Sep 11, 2012
I have used both tren e and a and not had anything like
that,Not even the cough.

Nor have I. I used the same tren they did. We had home brew tren that my buddy us. It was great but they suffered bad and won't do it again. After seeing them in the state they were in with the chest pain and trouble breathing I don't blame them. I think it just depends on the person. I think some people might even be able to get away with hitting a big vein during injection of tren and nothing happen. I know for a fact I've hit big ones and didn't pull out and reinject and nothing happened to me. I've probably done that dozens of times over the years, however, I think it was iresponsible and I now aspirate everytime period.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I always mix mine with some test and never have any issues. There has been a couple times that I got the cough but it was always when tren alone was being injected.

Sep 11, 2012
I've had it a few times. Sometimes it's horrible and sometimes it's not. I'd still shoot tren even if I got it everytime I pinned. Tren is God and so am I when I'm on it.

LOL!! I feel the same but I'm a bit irritable and can't be around crowds for shit. Especially a crowded gym. Damn, I'll be wanting to start throwing weights at some dumbasses.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Nor have I. I used the same tren they did. We had home brew tren that my buddy us. It was great but they suffered bad and won't do it again. After seeing them in the state they were in with the chest pain and trouble breathing I don't blame them. I think it just depends on the person. I think some people might even be able to get away with hitting a big vein during injection of tren and nothing happen. I know for a fact I've hit big ones and didn't pull out and reinject and nothing happened to me. I've probably done that dozens of times over the years, however, I think it was iresponsible and I now aspirate everytime period.

I can see how if you were not aware of it coming it freaking someone out...By the first time it happened to me I had read a lot about it and could deal with it..Ms Wetback is right. Sounds like they nicked a vein which makes the tren cough more likely.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic