Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Testosterone Enanthate - when does it really kick in?

N

Nate2010

Sep 15, 2010
Hi folks.... I am on day 14 of my first 8 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate (500mg per week).

I have been eating and drinking heaps and subsequently put on around 5kg of weight in that time, however so far have not seen any difference in terms of strength or size. I know it is long acting, but should I be worried that I am not feeling anything yet? When does it usually kick in, and will it be obvious?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I don't know that a marked increase of strength will be apparent, I'd feel out your recovery. Your body will use the nitrogen from your protein intake better and you should notice that. Are you hitting it harder at the gym?

The joy of morning wood should be increasing. That should be noticeable by now. Overall sense of wellbeing too. I'd expect a greater sense of focus under the weight too, being 'on' puts me in the lifting groove. This all should be kicking in, the next week will be better.

How are you injecting? Twice a week? All 500mg at once?

Better if you gave your age, training experience and the contours of your diet. Are you a hard gainer or carrying 20% bodyfat LOL

Whatever the case, keep the high protein high calorie thing going on, drink water and get proper sleep.

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
First of all I don't think 8 weeks is long enough to get the full benefits of the test. I'd never run Test E less than 12 weeks. Do yourself a favor and run it a minimum of 10-12 weeks. That being said I normally start to "feel" the test kicking in around week 3 or 4 at 500mg per week. Thats HG test not UG (maybe slightly under dosed).

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
^^ what that guy said.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
yeah, 8 weeks is too short

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Theres no dubt after 5 weeks for most, don't worry it's coming......

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
It reaches peak blood plasma levels in 4 weeks but you should be feeling it's benefits much sooner if you are sensitive about your body.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
This may be semantics but breaking apart your post really shows some of the problems.

- You gained 11 pounds but your size hasnt changed? Really, where'd it go? I dont care if it was water, fat, or actual muscle the size went somewhere.

>> I have been eating and drinking heaps
This is the scientific measurement for how many calories?

>> should I be worried that I am not feeling anything yet
Again you grew 11 pounds. How do you not feel that... I would certainly be feeling 11 lbs of water filling my body and muscles. And I gained 11 pounds of mass I'd certainly be pushing extra weight, hence more strength.

I'm trying to point out that you should be more exact, not with what you write on here but for yourself and with logging your cycle, meals, workouts and body comp stats. Having accurate statistics to compare your progress can be a very large part of whether your cycle winds up being as successfull as you wanted it to be.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
First of all I don't think 8 weeks is long enough to get the full benefits of the test. I'd never run Test E less than 12 weeks. Do yourself a favor and run it a minimum of 10-12 weeks. That being said I normally start to "feel" the test kicking in around week 3 or 4 at 500mg per week. Thats HG test not UG (maybe slightly under dosed).

x2

You should notice it about week 4..

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hi folks.... I am on day 14 of my first 8 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate (500mg per week).

I have been eating and drinking heaps and subsequently put on around 5kg of weight in that time, however so far have not seen any difference in terms of strength or size. I know it is long acting, but should I be worried that I am not feeling anything yet? When does it usually kick in, and will it be obvious?

Imediate increase in sex drive, a shot of Test E will peak in your system in under 60 hours.

You should easily be feeling the effects of 500mg/EW at 2 weeks out.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'm not sure exactly what you're expecting to "feel" from test. its not gonna get you high like a narcotic. you will experience a feeling of overall well being and focus in the gym like brother marx said, but i know when i ran my first test cycle, other people noticed a change in my demeanor before i did. i didnt really notice the "feeling" until after i came off and noticed how much different i felt without it.
it kinda sounds to me like you're expecting some miraculous overnight transformation, but it doesnt work that way. you still have to eat (more than you really want to) and bust your ass in the gym. all the test is doing is helping to speed up protein synthesis and recovery. its not gonna do the work for you

PICT

PICT

Apr 2, 2012
I'm about to do Test E for 12 weeks.
8 weeks is way too short.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic