Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Testosterone Enanthate - when does it really kick in?

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
morning wood, anytime wood,everytime wood, my first sign the test e was kicking in, approx. 3 weeks at 500mgs.Then the shit started happening!well being, strength, size, fat loss! i found results at 12 weeks, nothing less.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Most people's first experience with exogenous test is comparable to waiting a few weeks for the package containing your test to arrive. When it finally gets there it's like Christmas! This is similar to how you will feel when it kicks in fully. However, keep in mind that test reacts differently based on each individual. There are things you can do that others have mentioned in this thread to increase your chances of "noticing" the kick in sooner or with more force.

To be honest with you about 5 weeks into my first test cycle I didn't feel much bigger and was just a tad bit stronger. HOWEVER, like HA alluded to, other people were telling me I was getting huge. It's the people that don't see you on a daily basis that will be the ones who notice it, usually not those who see you all the time or yourself.

Here's a tip that I give to people starting out.. weigh yourself only ONCE per week, preferably at the end of each week. This will give you something to work hard for during the week trying to increase that number by the time you are ready to hit the weigh in. Weighing yourself daily is tempting, but there can be so many variances in weight over a 24 hr period based on several factors. Make it like a competition for yourself and you will have a better chance to succeed.

"Dedication, the will to succeed, and the desire to do what others don't take the time to do will bring you success....nothing less"

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^well said GS.
my biggest problem was the mirror too. i cant walk by a fucking store without looking at myself in the reflection, but that was like watching grass grow. patience was always the hardest part for me. i was naive and expected miracles my first cycle. then before i knew it the miracle happened unbeknown to me because i was on the scale and in the mirror WAAAY too often

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi folks.... I am on day 14 of my first 8 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate (500mg per week).

I have been eating and drinking heaps and subsequently put on around 5kg of weight in that time, however so far have not seen any difference in terms of strength or size. I know it is long acting, but should I be worried that I am not feeling anything yet? When does it usually kick in, and will it be obvious?

For me, I feel an increase in sex drive within 2 or 3 days. Slight increase in strength going into week 2 and by week 3 or 4 a major increase in strength. Notice changes in the mirror at about 4 week mark.

Yes, your cycle is too short.

If you gained 5kg you should be stronger with or without the juice.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
i'm not sure exactly what you're expecting to "feel" from test. its not gonna get you high like a narcotic. you will experience a feeling of overall well being and focus in the gym like brother marx said, but i know when i ran my first test cycle, other people noticed a change in my demeanor before i did. i didnt really notice the "feeling" until after i came off and noticed how much different i felt without it.
it kinda sounds to me like you're expecting some miraculous overnight transformation, but it doesnt work that way. you still have to eat (more than you really want to) and bust your ass in the gym. all the test is doing is helping to speed up protein synthesis and recovery. its not gonna do the work for you

Agreed... I've never understood what people mean when they feel it kick in in week 4 or whatever.... It's more like little hints. The only thing I ever notice overnight is that if I eat salt my face blows up. It's a slow gradual build, you'll notice that you are slightly stronger each time you hit the gym and you recover from things faster. For me it's just like having really good days at the gym more often.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^I'm like this^^^ but with morning wood and frequent embarassing boners throughout the day and at the gyms when the pool is open...I think my wife notices more when im on than i do. Sometimes i feel sorry for her, but i get over that real quick.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
^^^I'm like this^^^ but with morning wood and frequent embarassing boners throughout the day and at the gyms when the pool is open...I think my wife notices more when im on than i do. Sometimes i feel sorry for her, but i get over that real quick.

There is nothing embarrassing about frequent boners graniteman. If you got it flaunt it LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic