Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Testosterone Enanthate vs Testosterone Cypionate

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I switch to C because the USA likes it lol and most of all my source told me it's a cleaner process brewing and that E is and utter mess although this may not mean shit the word cleaner and something going into my body makes me feel better but I do and will stick E too I'm a firm believer Test is Test some are just slower then others and from what I understand C starts working faster then E.

Not sure what "source" told you the process is "cleaner" for cyp but I have a feeling they were blowing smoke... Just trying to push cyp on you or otherwise they were just misinformed... furthermore, If in fact C actually does start working "faster" the time is negligible...

Test C is mostly used in Spanish speaking countries. It should be less painfull and give less of a "roid-flu". Chemically they differ enormously. Together they can be dosed up to 700 mg/ml (done that) because both estrifications do not "recognise" each other, so oversaturisation doesn't occur. That is also the secret of the old high dosed means like T500. Enanthate doesn't need co-solvents at all (BB -EO) just the BA and a carrier. It also melts at about roomtemperature. When only slightly warm it gets hard or melts and then changes colour (gets dark brown) some UG use this to make "trenbolone". ..and E stinks..What I read from someone here, the process is indeed much cleaner with Cyp..

I guess the doc's in the USA speak spanish?

and you say they differ enormously? are you kidding me? the do differ... but not ENORMOUSLY...

and the estrifications not "recognizing" each other doesn't have a damn thing to do with the simple physics behind the "saturation point" of the carrier...

The process is cleaner with cyp...again... WTF??? if anything you have just argued yourself into a corner with...YOURSELF...

If Enth melts at room temp... and doesnt require coslovents... yet Cyp does..therefore adding more steps AND CHEMICALS... HOW IN THE HELL IS IT A CLEANER PROCESS...

And I assure you RonnieT... if you made test700 you used either test undeca... OR... SOLVENTS.. you wont get and E/C combo to hold at 700mg/ml otherwise...

Lil' Ed... with all do respect.. I think you have a typo... no need to check fact before arguing with RonnieT... if you feel this way you need to check yourself... this guy is a loose cannon and not safe for our community with posts like this...If anything he looks like a half ass shill...

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
I don't know if this is William Llewellyns boy RonnyT from what use to be BOS, but if it is and I am not sure that it is. the real RonnyT can be very helpful and is no newb. that is all I was saying, no statement towards comments being made in this thread.

What I do know is I ain't shooting no Test 700 from anybody!!! LOL

R

RonnyT

Jul 26, 2011
It is RonnyT that used to work for BoS, now I work for juicedmuscle and Mitch invited me to this forum.

A cleaner productionprocess not a cleaner compoundingprocess. I can make decanoate and enathate liquids without solvents it melts with heat just add some oil and you can make it like honey. The same goes for Boldenone Undecylenate wich is allready liquid when you get it.

A loose cannon maybe, but I do know where I'm talking about and are educated enough to argue with facts. Did you ever even melt some powders or combine them? Or are you just claiming facts that are no facts. We have done that and checked the results with analyses. If this is a forum where the loudest mouth is right I don't see no reason to post here.
GenShi Masteron analyse | JuicedMuscle.com

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
all bickering aside.....

I always felt that C gave better "kick".... maybe I've just been running E so long that i've gotten used to it ( or at least how it feels)..... but better strength on C ( and strength is all I care about, period)

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
everytime i run cyp people always tell me i look alot more fuller than when on enth.using enth now only cause i happened to come into a shitload of it but by winter i'll be pinning all my cyp.i like the small amount of bloat i get from the cyp.don't bother me at all.still veiny as hell.always been a cyp man,always will be a cyp man.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Test is test... But I am partial to cyp since it was my first.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
If the raw product you are getting is high quality the the cleanliness of it is probably quite miniscule if I had to guess. Anyhow, I don't notice much of difference with the two.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Test C is mostly used in Spanish speaking countries. It should be less painfull and give less of a "roid-flu". Chemically they differ enormously. Together they can be dosed up to 700 mg/ml (done that) because both estrifications do not "recognise" each other, so oversaturisation doesn't occur. That is also the secret of the old high dosed means like T500. Enanthate doesn't need co-solvents at all (BB -EO) just the BA and a carrier. It also melts at about roomtemperature. When only slightly warm it gets hard or melts and then changes colour (gets dark brown) some UG use this to make "trenbolone". ..and E stinks..What I read from someone here, the process is indeed much cleaner with Cyp..

Say what???? ha! ha! ha! ha!

That's a whole lota Ass-hatery in that post! I'm calling BS on several things there!

BB in order to bridge the BA-oil until the solution holds, no way in the hell your Geting 500mg test with BA only!!!! well maybe your using 10% BA and that would feel like you got drop kicked!!!!! IP did that with high BA!!! and I'm sure there are some old vets here that remember that! and good that felt! Yes some carriers like Castor-oil will help as with other thicker carriers but not with 700mg ml!!!!

700mg/ml lolololololz again don't care if you mix esters and a tun of super solvents! again that will feel like being droped kicked!!!!

I don't care if your mixing undecan, enan, cyp, 700mg is still going to hurt!!!!

Those of us that actualy have done this for years know that thats a crock of shit!

AND although the shorter esters like prop and strait TNE can cause "roid flu" more so it boils back to biochemical individuality of each person !!! and those symptoms are worse in some than others. the diff of cyp & enan 1 carbon off and a release rate of 1-2 days for enan peaking a bit faster ain't gona make little if any difference at all for roid flu!!

ha ha ha! what an entertaining post!

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Of course pure technically cypionate and enanthate are estrifucations with just one carbon difference.

The estrification with the different axids changes the compounds property and pharmocokenitics. I'll attach some pictures of experiments and a pic of the melted enanthate, some even claim that these darkened enanthate API is more agressively potent ( changes View attachment 1320visible on HPLC analyses).

What the hell is an " estrifucations" bwa! ha! ha! ha! and "pharmocokenitics" (new term for making crack ?)

That must be terms of you super chemist that pull off those 700mg/ml mixes with only BA ~!!!!!

can't believe I missed this!!!! classic!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic