Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Testosterone Enanthate vs Testosterone Cypionate

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I feel that "C" was a better choice for me,I was stronger looked better and had the feel good thing going within 2.5 weeks of starting.
"E" on the other hand I felt held more water an made me feel like the michellen man.
But it was brovel "E" so who knows what it was!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Personally, the one time I ran C I felt like I had much better and more explosive gains that with E.... however, this could have just been more water weight, I'm not sure. I usually stick with Test E now cuz you can get it dosed at 300mg/ml and have a painless injection. I also tend to feel better on Test E, just a great overall feeling and self confidence. I agree all of these affects could be placebo or in my head, but the on thing that's for sure as far as differences go is that Cyp is harder to suspend at higher doses than E is.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Personally, the one time I ran C I felt like I had much better and more explosive gains that with E.... however, this could have just been more water weight, I'm not sure. I usually stick with Test E now cuz you can get it dosed at 300mg/ml and have a painless injection. I also tend to feel better on Test E, just a great overall feeling and self confidence. I agree all of these affects could be placebo or in my head, but the on thing that's for sure as far as differences go is that Cyp is harder to suspend at higher doses than E is.
Are you saying that cyp is more painful to inject?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I switch to C because the USA likes it lol and most of all my source told me it's a cleaner process brewing and that E is and utter mess although this may not mean shit the word cleaner and something going into my body makes me feel better but I do and will stick E too I'm a firm believer Test is Test some are just slower then others and from what I understand C starts working faster then E.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Ive allways perfer cyp ....There really isnt any diff between the two.Its just a matter of choice....dw

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Both C & E are very similar substances which produce the same results/sides etc.Shouldn't really be able to tell the difference in the two.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
just started test cyp, always ran test e. i will find out soon if there is a difference, for me anyway. i did notice, the injections of test cyp are alot less painful than enth!!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Could of just been the gear bro.How it was made I mean.Please keep us informed on the progress.

R

RonnyT

Jul 26, 2011
Test C is mostly used in Spanish speaking countries. It should be less painfull and give less of a "roid-flu". Chemically they differ enormously. Together they can be dosed up to 700 mg/ml (done that) because both estrifications do not "recognise" each other, so oversaturisation doesn't occur. That is also the secret of the old high dosed means like T500. Enanthate doesn't need co-solvents at all (BB -EO) just the BA and a carrier. It also melts at about roomtemperature. When only slightly warm it gets hard or melts and then changes colour (gets dark brown) some UG use this to make "trenbolone". ..and E stinks..What I read from someone here, the process is indeed much cleaner with Cyp..

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Chemically they differ enormously.

I'm really not an authority on the subject, one of the reasons I started the thread, but that doesn't sound like it agrees with what a lot of the experts on this board have said in this thread. Hopefully someone with knowledge will weigh in on this statement.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Every once in a while their is some crippling Test E floating around from a few sources, were Vets who pinned it will say things like, I want to cut my leg off it hurts so bad. LOL that is a good reason for me to stick with Test Cyp but I like Test U the most anyways. now a Test Cyp and Test U blend can be very convenient for a pinning schedule.

I would double check all the facts before I would argue with RonnyT, Is carbolic acid a myth? that crazy painful Test E does show up almost every year for a few different sources.

R

RonnyT

Jul 26, 2011
chemically different

Of course pure technically cypionate and enanthate are estrifucations with just one carbon difference.

The estrification with the different axids changes the compounds property and pharmocokenitics. I'll attach some pictures of experiments and a pic of the melted enanthate, some even claim that these darkened enanthate API is more agressively potent ( changes comparison.jpgvisible on HPLC analyses).

Attachments

• En-Cyp-comb.jpg
    En-Cyp-comb.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 115
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic