Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Testosterone Enanthate & problems ejaculating

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I have since you guys gave me that advice, stuck to one dose and take ai one steady dose. I dont think I deserved the negative attitudes is all I was saying. I did ask a bunchof questions which to you maybe dumb or whatever but im new and its a forum. thats what this is here for right?

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
What's that old expression? "If ya can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch". I'm a noob too but I've learned that when you want honey, you don't beat the hive with a stick. Read lotsa threads on here and you'll learn that these guys have a lot of respect for each other but they'll smack each other around once and a while just for fun. Ya gotta roll with it. Good luck with your supplements.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
ANYWAY thanks for the help ive gotten. if I have more questions ill post in a diff board. I appreciate the help the honestly. sorry we got off on bad terms.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
truthhurts.jpg

were just keeping it real

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
So I read this whole thread trying to find out where this guy was actually getting flamed? Sounds like a bunch of bro's poking fun at each other, take the HCG and find your set man. Maybe all this emotion is cause they switched the test with estro.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Just hang in there bro.

I think so too. Now that you're on track and have calmed down, things should get better on here for you in the future. Just don't stick your neck out too far and you'll be fine.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
There is a lot to learn about using AAS properly. I still ask questions on the den on almost a weekly basis. Your right, that's what we're here for. Your going to get your chops busted now and then. If you didn't, I would start to wonder if the board were a bunch of girls. We are testosterone infused bros. Don't take it personal.

Stick around.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic