Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Testosterone Enanthate & problems ejaculating

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
this forum is a joke. I get flamed askin advice. mod do your job. im a newb who needs to give up aas cuz of some mental sides or im flamed cuz of the use of bruh? get real. ppl come to you for help faggot

Oh no...roid rage!

You used it again, "bruh," LMFAO!

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Getting to be an emotional thread lol

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
this forum is a joke. I get flamed askin advice. mod do your job. im a newb who needs to give up aas cuz of some mental sides or im flamed cuz of the use of bruh? get real. ppl come to you for help faggot

1) no one said u got mental sides, we mean mostly your problem is mental:

-you are impatient
-you expect bigger results than possible
-you freak out over sides
-you change doses too much
-you didnt do enough ancillary research

Thats what we mean when we say its mostly "mental"

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013

-you are impatient

Well said Bybon

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

THis is the epitome of why you shouldn't be using....touchy much? It's a forum and you need to have tough stones and put your big boy pants on if you want to do big boy things like aas....People bust my balls daily because I dish it out. You've been spoonfed every single time you've come up with some of the most ridiculous questions by many veterans and VIP members here whom have hundreds of years of usage and knowledge which you've discounted and still done your own thing......and yet,you don't have any clue of what you're even injecting into your body....really you probably dont even know what 19-nor is without hitting google . Don't worry, this is my last post on your thread since you'll probably cry about this one too. I gave you sincere advice at first and then tough love, don't take it, I could care less....it's your body/life.....you're on a crash course and you'll most definitely mess yourself up in some way.....I/we have seen this happen so many times......so best of luck.

-you are impatient

This is a more polite way of saying you're a head case and shouldn't be using....

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Lets get something straight. You do not command someone to do" thier job".
Get ****ed and dont log back in if you cant handle it.

Now if your through with your temper tantrum read up on the above advice. In all seriousness if you were taking a Nsaid and it caused this many problems would you continue taking it?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
What happens if you rip ur big boy pants doing squats?

THis is the epitome of why you shouldn't be using....touchy much? It's a forum and you need to have tough stones and put your big boy pants on if you want to do big boy things like aas....People bust my balls daily because I dish it out. You've been spoonfed every single time you've come up with some of the most ridiculous questions by many veterans and VIP members here whom have hundreds of years of usage and knowledge which you've discounted and still done your own thing......and yet,you don't have any clue of what you're even injecting into your body....really you probably dont even know what 19-nor is without hitting google . Don't worry, this is my last post on your thread since you'll probably cry about this one too. I gave you sincere advice at first and then tough love, don't take it, I could care less....it's your body/life.....you're on a crash course and you'll most definitely mess yourself up in some way.....I/we have seen this happen so many times......so best of luck.

This is a more polite way of saying you're a head case and shouldn't be using....

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012

You were given sound advice which you chose to ignore. Take your AI on a consistent schedule and use HCG. I prefer exemestane's activity to anastrozole's and I feel you should be using it instead. You should also stop masturbating completely. Alternatively, you were told to discontinue using AAS. It's your body, you have to choose what's right for you.

Don't antagonize the staff. You're sticking out and not in a good way.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
What happens if you rip ur big boy pants doing squats?

legendary status!!

.....did I ever complain that my legs were getting too big and I ripped my jeans? Or better yet, did I start a thread asking why I ripped my jeans? haha

and not sure if you know the story or not, but I wasn't actually squatting in them.....just doing a demo (-no weight) at a meet lol.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
just keep dose frequent! if you feel better then STICK to that dose. if you think its too much then just lower it a little bit and give it atleast 2 weeks to judge change in dose. try eod .. feeling better then stopping is not how you use an AI..

good luck..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic