Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Testosterone Enanthate & problems ejaculating

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
i hope any newb considering AAS on here can learn from my threads lol I was a complete mess.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You are wasting this cycle. Just stick to one dose bro. It's will take a few cycles to figure things out. Keep it simple.

I agree with Big paulski completely here. It took me a few runs to kind of know things and a good dose for me. But with more gear usage, that sweet spot could change. Also if the adex is giving you some issues, have you considered aromasin? I have always liked aromasin better myself

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I agree with Big paulski completely here. It took me a few runs to kind of know things and a good dose for me. But with more gear usage, that sweet spot could change. Also if the adex is giving you some issues, have you considered aromasin? I have always liked aromasin better myself

this was my first cycle. it was back in '13. i was very uneducated at the time. i ran a cycle after this one with more gear and i did infact use aromasin and i liked it alot better than the adex.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Oh wow, I must not been paying attention to the dates and times lol. Glad to hear the aromasin worked out for you. I really enjoy it. When my nipples start getting puffy and itchy though, nothing has worked better than nolvadex temporarily to clear it up.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Glad it worked out. Got me too ironsoul!

Last edited:
R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
I was losing rigidity right before I was finished. (Some Tren in my cycle) As soon as I added low dose caber on top of anastrozole, I had no issues. Then the occasional dose of mt2 made me 18 again.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Oh wow, I must not been paying attention to the dates and times lol. Glad to hear the aromasin worked out for you. I really enjoy it. When my nipples start getting puffy and itchy though, nothing has worked better than nolvadex temporarily to clear it up.
IronSoul Banana :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic