Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Testosterone Effects

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Only reason your dick stopped working was probably blood pressure IMO bybon.

Yea, that bp was damn high lol..so glad i got off all that gear

Also that lethargy-i still wanted to have sex, but damn if I didnt just wanna lay and sleep all day

PROTIP: listen to those who care, be patient and dont run almost 3g of gear lol

Worked great for physique but goodbye health/functioning happy

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
My libido is higher than normal and the mornin woodys are ****in annoying

I dont know why everyone on the internet nowadays is so scared of deca dick lol

The ONLY time my libido got killed was when I did deca+tren+test+eq (2.6g of gear/week)

Test+tren=high libido, tren only=high libido, deca+test=high libido, deca only=high libido

Everybodys different tho

I've always ran it with Test especially since I'm on TRT but I've also always recommended Test with it to clients. Maybe that won't be my general rule of thumb going forward. I'll add a disclaimer. LOL. Yup, everyone is definitely different.

Last edited:
bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
I've always ran it with Test especially since I'm on TRT but I've also always recommended Test with it to clients. Maybe that won't be my general rule of thumb going forward. I'll add a disclaimer. LOL. Yup, everyone is definitely different.

Honestly I'd rather keep cruising on deca instead of test because it seems like my libido and "gains keeping" is better with deca

However wifeynfeels that test would be healthier due to it already made by the body; she doesn't mind me cruising so I'm not arguing LOL

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Honestly I'd rather keep cruising on deca instead of test because it seems like my libido and "gains keeping" is better with deca

However wifeynfeels that test would be healthier due to it already made by the body; she doesn't mind me cruising so I'm not arguing LOL

Nice! I definitely have to keep that in mind!
Yeah, I'm lucky like that also. My wife just kinda goes with the flow. Lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic