Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Testosterone Effects

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I agree he definitely could be losing bodyfat. The only way to tell is a set of calipers or an electronic fat loss monitor that he uses both on and off cycle to see how it changes. In this case, the accuracy doesn't matter. The consistancy is really the only thing that does.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree he definitely could be losing bodyfat. The only way to tell is a set of calipers or an electronic fat loss monitor that he uses both on and off cycle to see how it changes. In this case, the accuracy doesn't matter. The consistancy is really the only thing that does.

He's not a bodybuilder though. In fact I think he's overly concerned about his weight. He crushes in the 275 class and should stay there to set some records.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
He's not a bodybuilder though. In fact I think he's overly concerned about his weight. He crushes in the 275 class and should stay there to set some records.

That's all it is, a mental thing..I agree with ya POB; he should stay and pwn that class

And finally another example beside Swiper to show that cruising=way to go to end up the biggest

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
Thank you for all the positive responses. I do plan on lifting at 275. Im working on my training now. I have about 10 weeks till my next meet and I need to do something big for myself. The last meet I had was very disappointing to me. Just gone done doing some speed day/ rep day leg work. Cant wait for a heavy week next week! come on monday!

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Thank you for all the positive responses. I do plan on lifting at 275. Im working on my training now. I have about 10 weeks till my next meet and I need to do something big for myself. The last meet I had was very disappointing to me. Just gone done doing some speed day/ rep day leg work. Cant wait for a heavy week next week! come on monday!

You starting a blast or just cruising?

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
cruising gonna blast here in about the next week or 2

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
cruising gonna blast here in about the next week or 2

Nice, what's the cruise compound/dose? What's gonna be your blast compounds/dosages?

I'm the one guy who won't tell u you're taking too much LOL

I'm cruising on 200mg deca currently..once out back to cruising with test e

Wife wont let me do more than 300mg test e for cruise lol (if she allowed it I'd cruise at least 500mg)

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Nice, what's the cruise compound/dose? What's gonna be your blast compounds/dosages?

I'm the one guy who won't tell u you're taking too much LOL

I'm cruising on 200mg deca currently..once out back to cruising with test e

Wife wont let me do more than 300mg test e for cruise lol (if she allowed it I'd cruise at least 500mg)

Cruising on Deca without Test? No Deca dick?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
MJR, I thought we weren't going to blast until about 6 weeks out, because of our previous experiences of being slightly burned out by the time the meet came around?

What are you planning on blasting with, lol? I don't have an order in....

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Cruising on Deca without Test? No Deca dick?

My libido is higher than normal and the mornin woodys are ****in annoying

I dont know why everyone on the internet nowadays is so scared of deca dick lol

The ONLY time my libido got killed was when I did deca+tren+test+eq (2.6g of gear/week)

Test+tren=high libido, tren only=high libido, deca+test=high libido, deca only=high libido

Everybodys different tho

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Only reason your dick stopped working was probably blood pressure IMO bybon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic