Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Testosteron only once or anavar etc. many times?

EuropeanGirl

EuropeanGirl

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2012
Hi,

I wonder, if it would (theoretically) be a better idea to run only one or two cycles of low dosage of testosteron and then trying to keep the results (for the rest of the life) :) or just to try more cycles of anavar, primobolan and winstrol (firstly separately then in combination)? The goal is to gain muscles - about 22 lbs, but I would be happy for every pound.

I'm 5' 7" and 114 lbs. BF 8%, age 32. I work out for 4 years, 5-6 times a week, my lifting results are DL - 150% of my BW, SQ - 110%, BP - 90%, 13 pull ups etc.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I have no idea what your build is but your damn lean for your height so I'd be telling you to work on your diet first. If you easily maintain that weight & bodyfat - that's really telling my you probably have a low estro or high test hormone profile and /or a fast metabolism. Thus it means you're going to have to work a lot harder to add lean muscle mass, and further to maintain that lean muscle mass. This goes into my below comments - it still all starts w/ your diet and how fast your body consumes what you eat. Steroids are never going to be able to make up for a balance you haven't already found in combination of the balance of fueling hypertrophy and your body's metabolic consumption of those resources.

IF you're trying to gain 22 lb of lean muscle mass, all the cycles in the world aren't going to get you there and allow you to maintain it if your non-steroid protocol (meaning your "maintenance" diet, training/cardio, recovery and general stress levels) don't already support that. And just carrying on the 'maintenance' idea - any cycle will produce results, but how well it is maintained is going to be totally dependent on how well your body is equipped to support those gains. That means if you run the cycle long enough for your body to assimilate the changes (e.g. your joints / ligaments /tendons have caught up to be able to support the increase in strength in the muscle), as well as your diet & training - for example - if you bulk up and then go into a cutting cycle, you're going to give up some muscle gain because you're no longer eating to support that level of gain resulting from the build phase. Over time, e.g. years, it will continue to depend on, always your diet/ training /recovery in terms of your 'maintenance lifestyle'. Obviously subsequent cycles are going to go towards supporting hypertrophy / strength as well - so it is still primarily dependent upon the continuity of your supporting program.

Before even bothering guessing about cycles, what is your diet & training protocol for this 22 lb lean muscle mass gain goal?

Last edited:
whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Whether you are male or female this is what we all fight...test will bring you know closer to maintaining your goal. You will keep anavar gains lounger then test gains but it all comes down to training, diet, lifestyle..

And I maintain a muscle weight of 237lbs

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I prefer to do more, shorter cycles per year than a couple of long cycles because of the low incidence of side effects, the more time on cycle per year thus less gains lost and the ease of pct (which isn't something you have to worry about).

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
why not add an estrogen blocker to that stack you are running---i know that women take test but that is a hell of a commitment to it at that point

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Nobody serious about bb ever uses test just once lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic