Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Test flu

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I think I'm getting what some call test flu, flu like symptoms after injections of test. I feel weak, warm and kinda sleepy. It starts about 4 hours or so and last about 12 hr give or take. It's so consistent after injection I've kinda just timmed it to happen around my sleep.....

Except I can't this time and I have a huge social event I have to be at regardless....anyone have any pointers how to lessen the flu symptoms?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
What ester are you running? I've had this happen when starting Prop but it always subsided within a few weeks into cycle. Ibupropren or Asprin seemed to help with the aches and fever, but this could have been a placebo effect. Never had the problem running longer esters.
If this social event is just a one day thing, couldn't you just skip one injection?

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
What ester are you running? I've had this happen when starting Prop but it always subsided within a few weeks into cycle. Ibupropren or Asprin seemed to help with the aches and fever, but this could have been a placebo effect. Never had the problem running longer esters.
If this social event is just a one day thing, couldn't you just skip one injection?
200 test e and 200 deca.

I'm so dumb, I should just wait a day, not sure why I didn't think of that. Sorry.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I doubt it is test flu with those lower doses. I mean it's possible but most likely your body just does not like the solvents maybe.

H

HunterGatherer

Mar 20, 2023
I think it has more to do with injecting too close to a vein and it leaches into your system much faster than inside a big muscle. Tren makes me cough like crazy if it get in my blood too fast.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic