Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Test Acetate

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
This is very interesting. I'm kinda interested in the test acetate. I've never tried it. I keep hearing good reviews about it. As fair as slin pins go. I'd rather go deep. Haha

Lmao! He's still going deep, just a little less girth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Interesting, I have been using slin pins exclusively for about 3 years and cant say I have noticed any difference but its an interesting idea. So is it that it damages a micro solid that needs to remain in tact?

Very interesting to hear. I haven't noticed a difference either, still loving deca's joint relief at a low dose lol, but that's an informative post FD about backloading slin pins. Never knew about that, thanks.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I'm thinking Test Ace, Tren Ace, Var, Proviron and a TRT dose of Test Cyp to keep my Test levels stable throughout the upcoming cycle.

Looking forward to it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm thinking Test Ace, Tren Ace, Var, Proviron and a TRT dose of Test Cyp to keep my Test levels stable throughout the upcoming cycle.

Looking forward to it.

That sounds like a nice cycle. Just curious what doses you might plan on running. If you've got 200mg/wk test cyp in the background, I'm guessing 50-100mg test ace EOD, 50-100mg tren ace EOD, var at 20-40mg ED and proviron 25-50mg ED.

I'd recommend adding GH at 2-3 IUs/day. It's not anabolic, but it really keeps me full and makes things "pop" aesthetically.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I have run test a. a few times. I like it just fine. But I can't tell all that much of a difference tbh. I mostly shoot test in delts, glutes and V - glutes. And don't have trouble until it gets to 300 MG per ml. After that I get pip from any test over 300 concentration. But I have to say I thought I got the cough , several times from the test ace. I was starting to think it was the ace that give me the cough, instead of the tren. But the cough is getting worse and worse for me.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
That sounds like a nice cycle. Just curious what doses you might plan on running. If you've got 200mg/wk test cyp in the background, I'm guessing 50-100mg test ace EOD, 50-100mg tren ace EOD, var at 20-40mg ED and proviron 25-50mg ED.

I'd recommend adding GH at 2-3 IUs/day. It's not anabolic, but it really keeps me full and makes things "pop" aesthetically.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking at that doses. Begin late January so I can look my best come spring. :)

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Using a slin pin will cause "shearing". Trying to move the hormone through a tiny opening is the simplified definition....How much of the hormone is damaged is a wild guess....For years I thought slin pin was the route to go until my pharmacy friend told me otherwise....

As far as MCT oil, its not for everyone due to knotting. Yes its a much thinner oil and works very well when making higher mg compounds but some are not patient enough to wait for the body to adjust. It takes a few weeks for the body to adjust and then the knotting disappears. If I were going to buy from someone who uses MCT I would only buy 1 vial to see if you are a "knotter" or at least know going in that it will take a few weeks for the body to adjust....

Holy shit this knots are no joke. Pinned 1/2 ml then a 1/4 my first two pins and it's red and swollen as hell. Gunna switch to EOD and see what happens but man, no joke.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It will take a few weeks for your body to adjust to the oil, then the knotting will either go away or lesson.....

Holy shit this knots are no joke. Pinned 1/2 ml then a 1/4 my first two pins and it's red and swollen as hell. Gunna switch to EOD and see what happens but man, no joke.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Shearing" lol
Now that is a new one.

My guess is if we ran some blood tests
We would see no difference.
I'm going to have to say it
Sounds like bologna.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Next time your at the pharmacy ask the pharmacist what "shearing" is....Then you can come back and tell everyone how your "guess" is just that a guess and more importantly incorrect.....

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
We will just have to disagree.
I see stuff like this get passed around and it makes me laugh.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
My simple thinking is if the hormone can pass through a Tiny syringe filter with no damage then it can pass through that 27g syringe.

I'll even disagree when you say there ok for water base.
Take test suspension for example.... since it's not in a solution just chunks you have to shake to "suspend"...
I would think it would be more likely to lose some of the hormone more so then in an oily solution.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic